Worried about my daughter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely agree!! That's actually awonderful thing, though it's expensive, sure...but at least it's not aneuralogical problem, or something equally bad!!

I'm so happy...I hope everything is completely solved now!!

My love your guys' way!! :inlove:

Rosie

angieluv wrote:
OMG ..the problem is soless serious than we thought.... she just need a proper prescriptionfor glasses....I'm happy for both of you!!!:D

I'm happy that it didn't turn out to be anything to serious,thank goodness for that!

At least now you can put your mind at rest

I have seen a lot of young children act in all different ways in theclass roombeforemost,not all,are finallydiagnosed with eye problems

Some kids will be disruptive to the class,because they are frustrated and they don't know how to deal with it.

Like my niece Nicole,some kids will just sit there and not do anythingat all,,and some kids will complain that they feel sick,or they don'twant to go to school,they complain of headaches all the time

My niece Nicole used to go home every day after school and sleep,shewas always tired,she eventually had to wear those coloured glasses,ithink hers were a orange colour.

I hope Olivia will feel much better once she gets her new glasses :)

cheryl

I'm so glad the mystery is solved!!! Iwould think your doctor would have suggested that first though, it mustbe pretty common!

I delt with it too. I have been battlingmigraines for months. Well finally I was able to get my eyes checkedlast week. Sure enough I have mild sigmatism and need glasses.

I am glad you were able to get her eyes checked.

We are back now. Had to drive an hour just to beable to get them in an hour because her appointment was late in theday. She says that she can see much better. Clearer.

livsglasses002.jpg

livsglasses003.jpg

Aww she looks wonderful in them. Awww, I am so glad you found the problem. I hope this was the only problem.

Tell her she looks so beautiful. I will have to show her my new glasses when I pick them up this week too.

I hope this was the only problem aswell. I'm nearsighted, though now I wear contacts.I can't really see much over 2 feet away without my glasses, but I'veonly had them for five years now, I think. When I first gotthem, I had no idea I needed them, until I failed the eyechart. Now I obviously can't imagine life without them.

What a very pretty young girl!

I hope things will start to improve now thatOlivia has her new glasses :)

let us know how things go!

cheryl

I just can't wait to see how her day went! Shewas so excited to wear them to school. I hope the other kids aren'tmean to her, she is the first in her class to wear glasses.

She looks great! Hope everything goes well today :)

I don't think they will since she looks wonderful in them.

Let us know how her day went and hopefully her headache has notreturned. She might get a minor one from not being used to wearing themthough.

She's home! She said it was a real good day. Noheadaches. All her friends said they liked her glasses. She also saysstuff like "it is so clear" or "everything is so big now". I am proudof my little lady!

binkies wrote:
She's home! She said it was a real good day. No headaches.All her friends said they liked her glasses. She also says stuff like"it is so clear" or "everything is so big now". I am proud of my littlelady!
:party0002:Yay for Olivia :party0002:

cheryl

Wow Binkies, your daughter sure is a prettylittle thing!!! :)I love her glasses,they look almost like mine. I do not post much but I havebeen following this thread and have been very concerned forher. Hopefully, this will take care of the problems that shehas been having. That way she can get back to being a littlegirl and doing fun things instead of feeling bad all thetime. Your friends, Beckie Trouble and Trixie

Oh thank you everyone! I think she is a beautiful little lady as well. I hope this is the end of her problems.

I'm nearsighted and I remember the first time Iput on my glasses and walked out of the office I told my mom "I can seethe GRASS!" The grass had, up till that point, been a carpetof green.

Thank you for posting all of this, I think I'll take my kids in to have their eyesight tested.

Latest posts

Back