World's Largest Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetnottin

Reaction score
WOW!!!

giantrabbit.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/giantrabbit.asp#photo

You wouldn't want to get on the bunny's badside. One good 'WHUMP'!!! from those feets and you'd be repairing afloor board or two! :shock:

I love that pic. But there are Flemishes muchlarger than that. 17 pounds? Looks more like 30 pounds if you ask me.At the county fair in my area, there are Flemishes that are almost at50 pounds. But are mostly built in fat(Poor things.). I'll take picsthis September.

The second one does look a bit funny. It lookslike he has the rabbit closer to the camera to make it look bigger. Itstill does look unreal! :shock:

I want a big bunny.. Hehe! Bigger the better! ;)

This is starting to make me very mad. (Okay, it's been making me mad for awhile!)

A 17lb bunny is NOT extraordinarily large, it just has a good publicist! The man in this pic is very short, and he'sholding the rabbit out in front of the camera lens.

RO's Apollo was I believe 26 lbs? He was at least 22, and we have a few others over 20 lbs, although I forget who at this point.

Here's Apollo being held by Tina's son Jeremy, who wasareasonably hefty 12-year old in this photo...

apollo2.jpg

Sheesh! :disgust:

sas

Apollo was young in that pic, too. Here's a couple more of Apollo with Tina and Jeremy:

Aug9thpm132.jpg

JerandApollo.jpg

Nimue and Cali also come to mind. Carolyn, how big is Cali-girl now?

I've always wondered what happens when a Flemish thumps! Even small rabbits pack a punch, so just imagine a 20+ pound rabbit:shock:

Latest posts

Back