Worlds Biggest Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I saw this on a WebSite and wondered if it was true. Whether it is true or not, it is aBIG Bunny! :)

Raspberry

1pjs7s

Looks like it couldbe a photo trick...? It still doesn't look like 40kg's tome...and if all they fed it was cabbage then it would die of diarreah(sp!)before it got that big!

Sorry, not trying to be skeptical..:D

Now that I lookedat that post, I do remember it. I think the bunny is probably reallythat large. I think it's just the way it's being held and the angle ofthe photograph that makes it a bit overwhelming. Look at that face!Don't you just want to kiss it on thenose...

Raspberry

I would just love to see the looks onpeople's faces if you brought that bun up to a PetCo orsomething. People are already fascinated, intimidated, and a littleunsure of Diva and she is still a baby! What a big, huggable,bun!

Fergi's mom

Buck Jones wrote:
40 KG equals 88 lbs! Doubt he would be holding itthat easily, nor that a rabbit ever reached that size!

Buck
I actually saw that bun on animal planet, I wish i wrote downwhat they said at the time was his true weight, ithas gotten blown outof preportion since, but it is the angle of the camera that makes himlook so huge there, however he is a huge rabbit....i think it was onthe amazing animals.. but i don't fully recall. There is another photogoing around about a rabbit in a zoo in china i believe, and they areholding the huge bun next to the smaller"normal size bun"

Oh My Gawsh!!!

He is HUGE!

I looked at the mans jackep and it looks like there is fur on there so maybe it is real.

Imagine doing his nails!! lmao.

It is almost scary to think of how big he is in person!:shock:

Real or not. Its cute. It could sleep in my bed and keep me warm at night. :)

When I think of big rabbits, that picture always comes to mind. (Thanksfor bumping up the post on it, Fergi. I had forgotten what I called it.)

Even if the rabbit isn't exactly that weight, it's still such a Beast!

:shock:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back