Woody

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pla725

Reaction score
I came home tonight from work and ended up rushing Woody my mini lop to the emergency vet. It wasn't good news. He lost alot weight, dehydrated and labored breathing. vet said it may have and infection that caused the heart issue and pulmonary embloism. I let him go. I did let Ruby say good bye to him.

The past few days have been draining. I'm about ready to give up on having rabbits as pets.

Good night.

Its hard when they leave, ecspecially when you feel to blame. I fight myself everyday on whether to do murphys surgery, i am so afrad to loose her while shes under and the guilt that i would feel would prob make me too upset to have anymore rabbits. its hard. but things happen. love the ones you have and be grateful for the time Woody had with you.
Im sorry, it's so hard to see that there's anything wrong sometimes until it's too late.

Binky Free Woody.

Thanks. I will have my other rabbits checked over soon. I owe the rabbit rescue money. They helped since Willie adventire wiped me out and don't have a credit card. I think I will get one now.

We are so sorry to hear about Woody
I'm sure it's hard now but hopefully when you start to feel better you can remember all of the good times that yo uhad with Woody and that may want you to continue to share your life with other rabbits.
Thet truly are special lil' ones and really grab your heart.
Binky free Woody

If rabbiting is your passion don't sop just because one of your animals doed. You did whats best for it and let it go so it didnt suffer. If you love what your doing don;t give up. Have a strong heart that will be understanding of situations like that.

I'm so sorry to hear about Woody. I feel bad for you saying you want to "give up on rabbits" :( I know that feeling but hopefully it will pass for you.

Hang in there, you did the best you could for him. He is at peace.

Latest posts

Back