Woody Pet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi PB, I guess the magnum bedding is doingokay. It's only been one day. However, I think Iused too much. I didn't realize it would expand so much uponimpact :D. I'm also using for the first time dropping trays Ifashioned out of hardware mesh. I want to "capture" thedroppings to use in my rose garden. So far so good.

I love B.C. Have been there many times,when Ilive in Washington.

I'll keep you posted on the litter alert!

Can I use this stuff in the cat box too? Next change, I'm giving it a try.

bojay wrote:
Iguess the magnum bedding is doing okay.However, I think I used too much. I'm also usingfor the first time dropping trays I fashioned out of hardwaremesh. I want to "capture" the droppings to use in my rosegarden. So far so good.

I level out about half an inch of Woody Pet in myboxes. Any more, Pebbles would sit with her bum over the edgeand pee outside the box. :p

Bojay, do you have any pictures of your drop trays? BecausePebbles tends to eat a few of her poops, as they sit on topofour screen.

Rainbows! :D

If it's the same as Woody Pet it's great as cat litter too :D.

My six month supply started to run out (I'm down to the last bag)soI rang the distributors a couple of hundred miles away. Ionly started to say where I lived and she remembered my name anddetails instantly, plus she's working out a way to get me more in thenext couple of weeks. I am SO impressed with everything about Woody Petthey get my customer vote of the year :cool:.

Kate

lyndsy wrote:
Ohreally? That kinda *****:(I needed some kinda quick... OHwell I guess everyones busy this time of year...

Anyone live by me that uses woodypet? If so where do you get from?

LMBO, come on i'm DESPERATE!

:D
NO WOODY PET ?!??!? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I can understand why you're feeing desperate :D

Here's the info that Dave Jr was so kind to provide. He's an excellentcustomer service person and has helped out several of the member's here.

If anyone in this fine rabbit forum has any questionsregarding Woody Pet Professional Animal Bedding, please email me director call the Woody Pet toll free number. We will be more than happy toanswer any questions or direct you to a Woody Pet Bedding outlet.(hopefully in your area)[email protected]

888-535-9816 toll free

Dave Jr.

Woody Pet Products Inc

:~) Jim

lyndsy wrote:
Ohreally? That kinda *****:(I needed some kinda quick... OHwell I guess everyones busy this time of year...

Anyone live by me that uses woodypet? If so where do you get from?

LMBO, come on i'm DESPERATE!

:D
Some people have substituted pellets that are use for wood-burning stoves.

The companies that make the stove pellets also make several products similar to Woody Pet and Magnum.

The data on the processing of the stove pellets indicate that they have been processed for safe generaluse.

The following is from the HRS site...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Safe Litter
It is important to use the right litter in your rabbit'slitterbox, both for your rabbit's health and his comfort. Safe litterincludes:
  • Paper litter such as Carefresh or Yesterday's News
  • Wood stove pellets (the kind without the accelerant added)
  • Folded-up or shredded newspaper (soy-based inks only)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like the part about "the kind without theaccelerant added" :shock::shock::shock:

:~) Jim

PS...stove pellets are usually stocked as a seasonal item in retail...so buy lots if they have it!!!!

Hi Lyndsy,

I see the King of WoodyPet is on the job to help you. You're in good hands.

-Carolyn

P.S. WoodyPet is made in Canada.

Check him out...

woodypet.jpg

Thanks i'll try emailing him today! and if o response i'll call!

Carolyn,

It's funny how the product is canadian made, I live in Canada, and can't seem to find it ANYWHERE! LOL!:)

Oh such as life I guess...

whoah...having the same avatar is confusing
icon_scratch.gif

I cleaned the cages yesterday and loved the WoodyPet(actually, Magnum Horse Bedding).Less mess, lesssmell, less product used. Amazing stuff.

Hereby declare myself a convert! Thanks board for quite possibly the best advice ever!

I've replaced the cat's litter with it this morning....yet to see it inaction, but hoping for the best! I hate the smell of catlitter, I'll be very happy if Woody Pet works out in that department.

Latest posts

Back