Won't stop pooping on the couch!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buttercup n Charlie

Reaction score
Buttercup is now 3.5 months and doing very well with her cage litter training and she doesn't poop anywhere outside. But she keeps pooping on the couch every time she climbs up, even when she is on our lap while we are sitting on the couch she fully goes there!

We tried giving her cage time whenever she does that so she knows she shouldn't do that, but she still won't shake the habit. What do we dooooooooo??

New Bunny Mommy/Daddy

I would just stop letting her on the couch altogether. If you don't want to do that, and she never gets rid of the habit, I would put a towel or some type of covering on the couch to protect it. Are you more concerned about her behavior or her ruining the couch? You should also get her spayed anyway.

Both, concerned about her behavior and the couch! She is sometimes good and she stays for a long time on the couch without pooping, but most of the time she goes. And when she does she is immediately put in cage time so she knows not to do that. but she still does it.

We are spaying her in a couple of weeks actually.

We would like her to be more obedient I guess. And she is not old enough that I can give her treats constantly. We do give her thin slices of carrot whenever she is good though.

Hi there.

Just an FYI.
People are having issues sending you a PM or a reply to a PM you have sent them. Your username contains '&' which the forum has serious issues with for some reason. If you want to receive PM's or if you have issues logging in or forget your password, you will need to get rid of the &. I highly suggest you put a request in to change your username to 'and' instead of '&'. You can make a topic in the help section in regards to this (since admin wont be able to reply if you pm them).
ICan remove this note from your topic once you'veseen it if you like:)

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back