WOLFIE AND KIPPER PICTURE THREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brimmhere wrote:
lovemymommie.jpg
ok and i love my mommie :love:
Is there a way you could make this one bigger and clearer. When I put it as my desktop I had to stretch it and it did not look right. Can you make it to the size you did for sweetpeasdaddy. Also did you get my pm.Thank you :kiss:

i cant change the size without distorting the picture yes i did get your pm :)  i work all this week so it may be a bit for me to get so many pictures done :)  my next day off isnt until monday!  eeek LOL 

i need to get one of them flemish things!!lol... i really love the paint shop with the swerlies!! i need paintshop!!! gosh..... ya know... Illinois isnt far from NJ... :making alist:

1. Flemish (Kipper)

2. Paintshop program

doing great thanxs!!   kipper is growing like a weed hehe  wolfie unfortunetly we did have to place into a new home :(  boy was he one unhappy bunny. he was biting very hard (enough to draw blood each time!) and attacking any other bunny to come near him :(  my hubby said with that attitude that he must go into a new home so that our boys didnt get hurt by him.  one thing when hes little and doing  BIG DIFFERENCE WHEN HE TURNS OUT TO BE 20LBS AND DOING IT!  sowe found a really great family only 30 minutes from us to take him.  he is in a only bunny home.  we can see him when ever we want and there is an agreement that if they couldnt keep him he is to come back to me.  so that i know whats going onwith him.  they have updated me and said he still has his temperment  and biteing issues.  im not sure why though.  its like it all of the sudden just started happening after about a week of us getting him from the breeder.   to this day kipper still has the sweet loving personality.  he has never tried to nip once.<br>

Awwwwwwww I bet you miss Wolfie. Poor guy. Itsok for the pic thank you and I love the one you made for me and Jen. Goahead and take your time. thank you.

spoiledrottenLOL.jpg
im not spoiled right??    heres a snapshot of kipper laying up against the pillow on the couch sleeping LOL

How old is Kipper. How in the world did you get him so sweet like that. My SweetPea is not. She only stays calm is when I pet her head for a looooooooooong time.

kipper is 16 weeks old now, hes always had a very good temperment,  very calm. he will just lay down if anyone pets him.  hes very easy to handle even my 3 yr old can hold him and he doesnt kick to getaway.  such a sweet boy he is.

You are so lucky. I thought he was a bit young.4 mos. SweetPea is 3 mos now and she will stay still if I pet her but other than that she runs.

KIPPER IS THE SAME SIZE NOW AS OUR 1 YR OLD SIAMESE HAWK LOL  HE WAS CAUGHT GROOMING HAWK AND I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A SNAPSHOT!!    TRUE LOVE ISNT IT??!!:inlove:
TRUELOVELOL.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWthats so SWEET!!!!!! &lt; sigh&gt; bunnies and kittys , I can onlywish lol .

My cats have the temperment of a week staved Mountain Lion . geesh :?

SPM: Male Flemish tend to be less flightyand skittish than the Females.

MeatHeadsMommie wrote:
Do you have a site with pics of sexing a flemish cause Ithink Sweetpea is a male. I am not sure.
I DO HAVE PICTURES ON MY SITE NOW,  GO TO THE FLEMISH GIANT PAGE,   ILL TRY TO KEEP ADDING ALOT OF HELPFUL INFORMATION :)

Latest posts

Back