Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!! Job interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
So I am going on a job interview tomorrow to my vet's office for the front desk. It will be night hours, well it will be 3:30 till closing two days they close late at 8 and three days they close 6 and then sat would be 730 to 12 or so. The vet office is the one i use for my dogs and cats and is about 20 -30 minutes away depending on traffic. the hours will work out nice cause my mom lives next door and will watch the kids for about 1-2 hours till the hubby gets home, and then *GULP he will be in charge of the kids and have to get them to bed and home work done **DOUBLE GULP,lol.

Please send me employment vibes,lol. I am so nervous

Good luck to you! I work in a doctors office now but when I was originally looking for work I wanted to work for a vet.

Let us know how it goes

What time is your interview? Since you already bring your pets their I assume they know you? I will be thinking of you, keeping my fingers crossed :)

oh god i am back, i felt like a stammering fool,lol. I hate interviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully i did well, she said something about coming back for a working interview to see if i will like it, apparently that is what they do. When she calls me back for that i will find out if it is for the Kennel or the front desk.

Well that didn't take too long. What is a "working interview"? How can they not tell you if it's for the kennel area or the front desk? I would think those are two very different job descriptions :confused2:

lol they are both very different, she was interviewing me for both, she is still trying to decide, she ask me what i preferred and i told her i was open to both. At this point i just need a job,lol. A working interview is where i will go in for an hour or two and see what is involved with the job, what i have to do, i think it is more for the kennel so that I know what is really involved in the job. I think a working interview also helps them to weed out ones who wont make it at the job.

I have the potential to get more hours with the kennel, but an easier not very strenous job with the front desk.

Gottcha, Although I don't know that the front desk would be easier. You would have to deal with people at the front desk. Only animals in the kennel area :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back