+ Winter RO Meet-up/Get-Together - BC, WA, + Saturday December 3rd +

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesn't appear to be a bunny event after all! (Maybe we can have a meeting at your place that night instead). ;)

I can get a co-op car for $8 an hour or so and pick people up, or somebody's going to have to pick me up from the Skytrain. I'll probably just bring Mike and his stroller. Hopefully he'll be feeling better by then.

sas

If you know a few people who would enjoy coming pipp, feel free to invite, just let me know who they are :)

I can arrange for pickup at Braid if need be.
Emily, if Pipp gets picked up at Braid I can get you there at the same time. I still think you should bring Mimi.

I can probably make it out with Baxter and possibly drag Ryan along with us.

PM me the address and what I should bring. I can bake something (been meaning to try cream cheese chocolate cupcakes).

-Dawn

I may be going to get hay from the feedstore tomorrow, if Rue, Gina or Emily need hay, maybe it can be a joint run and I'll keep the co-op truck and drive some out there?

Let me know ASAP, thanks! (Might still go today, but it's getting late!)

sas

Yup, I have the address. Ryan is going to come with his camera :)

Baxter will come along too.

I don't know if I have any time to actually bake as planned. So I may just end up picking something up at the grocery store on the way out.

-Dawn

Latest posts

Back