+ Winter RO Meet-up/Get-Together - BC, WA, + Saturday December 3rd +

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watermelons

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Un-Snowy Wet West, British Columbia, Canada
[align=left]
TheCold season is fast approaching us, so what better of an opportunity for bunny people to get together for a littlewarmth and winter cheermeet-up!

I'm a little dissapointed to have missed out on bunny fest and would love to get the chance to meet some of you.

This will be hosted inPort Coquitlam, BC and wouldbe open for anyone willing to make the drivesoyou just need tolet me know ifcan come. So that means you Washington people are welcome to come asPort Coquitlam isreally only about 30mins from the truck crossing. Unless somebody else Has another location?

SaturdayDecember 3rdAfter Dinner
(around 6pmuntil people decide to start leaving)
This leaves time for those who have stuff to do during the day like work or weekend errands.
Bunnies are welcome to attend.I will ask that any attending boy bunnys be neutered or stay with their human for the party.

Please send me a PM letting me know officially if you will be coming, what you can bring, and how many people, so I can send youthe address closer to the date. However a sooner "yes" would be much appreciated asIwould like to make sure people are coming so I dontend up sitting here on my lonesome eating batch after batch of freshly baked cookies and tripple chocolate cheesecake....

It would be fantastic if each person/pair/family that came brought a plate of snacks/baked items/treatsor other yummy goods, maybe I can find somebody to bring drinks? (kid friendly as this is open for all ages, unless there are some grown ups that like cheap wine? I seem to have lots of that.....)

Pick-up/Drop-off can be arranged for those taking the bus. Either at Coquitlam Station or PoCo Station. May be able to arrange Braid pick-up if there is somebody passing by it. And remember, Translink allows animals in carriers ;).

[/align]

I wish I lived in the un-snowy wet west... for multiple reasons. I'd take rain over -40 weather any day :(

Hope something gets set up, and have fun guys! I expect pictures!

I hope something gets set up too, are you sure you dont want to come Marisa? We do have quite a comfy pull out couch :p
Im hoping the locals actually get to see this thread. I know theres lots of vancouverites on this forum.

Hey Marisa, WestJet has good deals. ;)

I'm up for something, although I'm about to get really busy with a large rabbit rescue in Richmond.

I should have a vehicle by then, though.

Pick a date and I'll be there.

Or we might be able to have a big bunny party at the facility in Richmond.

sas

Id just like to pick a date I know I will get at least a few people to come :p Especially since those weekends are quite common for christmas parties.
Im all for the 3rd of December, actually any date since I currently have nothing planned anytime soon lol

There will be room for parking both for a car or 2 in the driveway and street parking. And pick up can be arranged from PoCo Station or the station at Coquitlam Center for anyone who can only get here by bus, and maybe even Braid if you talk me into it ;).

I would love to come but depends on whether Len has to go to Vancouver to return a sign that weekend and whether or not I can get a sitter for the very large Benjamin. It is only 5 hours so keep me in mind and I will have to let you know closer to the actual date.

5 hours travel both ways one day after the other is too much for Benjamin. Then I have to worry about where I am staying with him. He is a very big guy and cannot be confined to a cage overnight.

Thanks, I hope you can make it!

I'm thinking that any boy bunnys who would like to attend, be neutered, unless they stay with their humans. I don't really have room for a seperate area so all the buns that come have to be able to get along :D

It looks like we'll be having bunny events out at the Richmond Auto Mall every weekend, I hope the Dec. 3rd one isn't a biggie, or that we combine the two events or something.

They might just be garage sales that I can get away from if there are others to help (I"m sure there will be), but one may be a pics with Santa thing, a 'bunny hop' and other events.

I'll know soon.

:clover:

Well events dont usually run into the evening do they? I know you usually have to do tear down stuff but theres other people helping for that right? You should be able to make it... *begs*

See benifits of holding out thingy in the evening so people can still do their daytime stuff :)

Latest posts

Back