Winston and Vega

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
So the babies are here, trying to settle in. They are doing pretty good. Daisy Mae is not too happy that she has to share her room with these two intruders. The first couple of times she was out all she would do run beside their cage. She's getting a little better today just doing the run once or twice.

They run around the bedroom and in the hallway, they went up to Wilbur & Jackies doorway, which has the baby gates, well that turned out to be not a good idea, Wilbur & Jackie had a little scuffle so we ended up putting cardboard between the two baby gates.

I'm going to build them a bigger cage with a couple of levels. I figured out a way to make them 12 inches (just overlap them 2 inches).

Well here are a few pictures of the two beauties.

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

And one of Daisy Mae looking grumpy.

DSC02115.jpg

More to follow.

Susan:apollo:

I fixed it for ya ;)

Im so happy to hear theyre settling in well. I really hope Daisy Mae gets used to having them around. They would all be so cute together. She does look pretty grumpy in that last pic though.

They are just so cute. I miss them already!

Yay, they're home! We got our new bunnies on the same day. :)

Oh my gosh, Daisy Mae looks mad! She'd be scary if she wasn't so darn cute! Ookpik has been giving me the same look. We're so cruel for bringing friends home for them, poor bunnies.

I LOOOOooove Vega!!! She is even sweeter in person that she is in those pictures!!

OMG - this is PRICELESS! You need to put it on a mug or something.....

Daisy Mae is always welcome to visit Lionhead Land....I think Tiny is fascinated by her ever since seeing her in her Easter bonnet..

Peg

SOOOSKA wrote:
And one of Daisy Mae looking grumpy.

DSC02115.jpg

Aww Susan, those are priceless. Im getting all teary eyed here because they look so happy and soo relaxed. They must know they are finally home.

They are sooo cute :p I love the black and white one's coloring and eyes (I don't think you said which was Vega and which was Winston :? Or maybe I just don't pay attention well enough, aha )

I loooove Daisy Mae's grumpy face :grumpy: :biggrin2: So angry!

~Diana and Butter

OK so they have now been moved into our bedroom, they are so darn cute. I'm going to make (well start at least)the permanent cage tomorrow. It will be 2 x 4 with a second level for them. I am going to make them as tho they are 12 inches not 14 as I got all the wood pieces cut at that length. I will post pictures when I finish making it.

They seen very happy to be in our room, as does Daisy Mae and Wilbur & Jackie.They are far enough away (well really not that far but far enough that I hope Wilbur & Jackie will not fight again. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I really don't want to have to sit outside their room again for a whole night making sure they didn't fight.

Susan:bunnydance:

Haley they were actually pretty quiet last night. They were chewing the toilet paper rolls I gave them.

Here's a cute video of Winston Chris took.

aww I loved the video, tell Chris I said thank you for everything. Im so happy things are working out better today.

Winston looks so happy, like he's starting to come out of his shell a little? He's such a special boy. Cant wait to see their cage when its all done, but it looks like they have a great temporary setup for now (I saw the litter box-perfect)!

Latest posts

Back