Willow went over the rainbow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of the lion heads have passed and the third is struggling
I can’t tell you how traumatic this been. We have tried so hard to look after them. The vet has said there is nothing they can do. I am seriously so upset. We love our bunny friends and have decided not to have any more. This decision has broken our hearts but we can’t risk any more bunnies being ill. We loved to rescue animals ( cats, rabbits even a lizard) and the thought that we feel compelled to stop rescuing bunnies hurts so much. Our lives were given to housing unwanted animals but the shock of the rabbits deaths has meant we are no longer on lists to rehouse.
Look after yourselves and your bunnies

It’s been a horrible few weeks. The lion heads we adopted all passed. The vet ordered autopsies and it was found that they passed from rabbit haemorrhage disease. This was brought in by Willow. We didn’t know she had it as she seemed fine and we had been told that she had been vaccinated. I can’t tell you how awful it has been losing all our bunnies. I still am in shock. Please check that your bunnies have been vaccinated against this horrific disease. We still feel awful that we knew nothing about this

I am ohh so saddened for your heart. I know the abrupt passing of my girl 3 years ago devastated me so bad, I could only imagine more during the same time.
Please have peace in your grief by holding onto the memories in your mind💞

Quite possibly the saddest thread I've ever read. I am sorry about your babies. Hope they're doing binkies somewhere over the rainbow bridge ❤️
Take care of yourself!

Latest posts

Back