Willie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pla725

Reaction score
With a heavy heart I am reporting my Willie passed on today. I rushed him to the emergency vet this morning. They did the exam including xrays. The tech brought him back into the room. I looked at him in his carrier and something was off. No response, no breathing. I went out and told the receptionist that I need someone right away. I decide to see if could he could be saved. Spoke to the vet briefly and decided to let him go. He was in heart failure. He is at peace.
I will miss our morning routine. Binky on big guy.

So sorry to hear about Willie. They are never here long enough :( hang in there.

So sorry to hear about Willie...

Try to think of all the fond memories and times you had with him. That will keep him alive in your heart forever. It's no compensation for the pain you feel now, but it helps. Talk about him to who ever will listen. You know we on the forum are always here to send hugs.

Binky Free at The Bridge Willie :rainbow: :bunnyangel:

myheart

He was my big baby. I just finally finished cleaning up his area in my bedroom. After Maddie's loss on Friday I just decided it was time to do a good cleaning.

Latest posts

Back