Will Peaches an me ever get along?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweetiepy

Reaction score
My name's Popcorn and I'm a 10 week old black otter malelionhead and pretty darn cute too - that's what my hooman momma says all the time. I was adopted so that Peaches could have someone to give him kisses & love while momma is at work. Now Peaches must have been broken before because now momman says he's fixed (he's a 10 month lionhead) and maybe I'm broken too cuz I'm gonna be fixed too when I grow a pair (those hoomans talk weird sometimes). Right now we're kept separate in different cages and we each have a separate run too (I got some of Peaches space to make place for me). Sometimes we both put our noses through the wire and we can sniff each other, sometimes I hear sounds coming from one of us while we push our noses through the bars to almost touching distance but I'm not sure if it,s me making the noise or Peaches. Momma's usually around and breaks us up before we can actually touch.

I really want to meet Peaches to have a friend too, but I'm not sure if Peaches likes me. He sniffs me sometimes and then goes and does his own thing, is this a good sign? He'll wash himself when I'm around - just come by once in a while to sniff me. Me,well I could tear down those grids & jump on over I'm so hyper! Everytime Peaches goes near the bars, I'm right there. I'm not sure if we'll get along once I'm not broken anymore, my momma really hopes so but she's scared that we'll have a hard time bonding and we'll fight a lot. I heard that we'll be going into Peaches' cage when we get bonded - I hope he'll let me. Will he ever like me and love me?

Well momma was watching me intewact wiff Peaches and that noise was coming from me. When momma put her hand near me I lunged at it - she fwattened my head to the ground - I didn't twy that again. How can Peaches get along wiff me if I'm aggressive like that?

Latest posts

Back