Will my rabbits change after bonding?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juste

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
So i have a question 🤔 but first, some background.
My first rabbit Diva, she is 11months old now. I can pet her only when she is in her cage. And only sometimes she will allow me to pet her when she is chilling on the ground. She just likes to be on her own. She is giving me kisses when i open her cage to let her out(i think she is just pretending being sweet so i would let her out)😁 when she out of her cage i usually just get bites not kisses😁. I feel that Diva likes my boyfriend better. Sooo i got another bunny.

Floki. He is the sweetest! We have him for 6 weeks now, i think. And I am ashamed to say this but i love him more than Diva 😢 well he never gives me kisses because every time i try to get it out of him he just pushes his nose for me to give him pets😁 he is very active, and he always are around us, coming to bed asking for head scratches. Cuddles with me.
So my question, if i get them bonded will he stay the same sweet bunny?😄 i am so scared that he get all the bad habits from Diva, and that he will spend all the time with her 😆.
Sorry for long post.
20200915_193241.jpg20201018_113013.jpg

I had this same worry when my two were bonded! I’m so happy that they’ve stayed the same and their characters are the exact same! They will spend a lot of time with each other but they’ll still love you (if they’re anything like my two, you are important because you bring the food).

They’re both so cute 😍

I had this same worry when my two were bonded! I’m so happy that they’ve stayed the same and their characters are the exact same! They will spend a lot of time with each other but they’ll still love you (if they’re anything like my two, you are important because you bring the food).

They’re both so cute 😍
Thank you!
I am not sure if Diva will accept him, because she definitely doesn't like company of a humans, i wonder if she like other rabbits😆. She just likes to chill in her spot on the floor, and Floki is sooo in your face.
He got past me from his cage when Diva was laying, he went straight for her face to lick her.. she got annoyed and run off.

My pair are like that too! Athena is so energetic and always giving kisses and Apollo like sleeping!

good luck with bonding!

Latest posts

Back