Wildflower questions.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollandlopWinslow

Reaction score
I have been feeding my bunny wildflowers from our yard which he loves but the dandelions carry these TINY black insects and it is almost impossible to rinse them all out. Are these okay for him to consume? I always rinse them and any leaves to get major stuff like spiders and stuff off but I have spent up to an hour trying to get the tiny bugs out of dandelions so was curious if I needed to worry about this or not?

I have been feeding my bunny wildflowers from our yard which he loves but the dandelions carry these TINY black insects and it is almost impossible to rinse them all out. Are these okay for him to consume? I always rinse them and any leaves to get major stuff like spiders and stuff off but I have spent up to an hour trying to get the tiny bugs out of dandelions so was curious if I needed to worry about this or not?
My rabbit Bunbun has tiny black bugs too, They like to sit on him! I am still trying to see what kind of bugs it is.

Latest posts

Back