Wildfire, Nutmeg, and Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving all of these pictures! Such beautifulbabies!! Every single one! Keep bringing the pictures! Especially ofthe new babies :inlove:
I see you use Critter Canteen, too (water bottle, that is).It's the best working bottle I've had, it doesn't leak much at all!
-Kelly

Sooooo cute!! :bunny18

If you were looking to post smaller pictures, try tinypic.com, it'sreally easy and works great! (And the pics aren't THAT tiny,just smaller).

SAS:wiggleand PIPP:bunnyheart

Pet_Bunny: Yes, Milton is a fullypedigreed black mini rex buck. I love the harlequins I getfrom Nutmeg, but he's just a petstore bun with no pedigree, so Ithought I try the fully pedigreed route this time. I'mexcited to see if any of them are actually showable. Althoughwe never get many shows out here:X...

PIPP: I use Photobucket, which is supposed to resize them,but I guess it didn't do all of the pictures. I'll have toresize them before putting more up.

--Dawn

aurora369 wrote:
PIPP: I use Photobucket, which is supposed toresize them, but I guess it didn't do all of the pictures.I'll have to resize them before putting more up.
Whoops, sorry, wasn't you looking for resizing info. :embarrassed:

Your photos are mostly great sizes, just a giant baby pic or two inthere, so obviously Photobucket works.:)I use both Photobuck and Tinypic.Photobucket doesn't do it automatically, at least not for me, Tinypicseems tobe less fuss, but the whole photo thingissomething I'm not very good at.

Now if I could just remember whosaid they didn'tknow how to resize... :ponder:

SAS :)and PIPP
Bunny13.gif
(who really thinksSASsucks at photos)

Okay, it's "Happy One Week Day" for my littleguys, and here are some pictures of them from yesterday. Toomuch homework, and couldn't take any today:?:
PicsJan302006002.jpg

PicsJan302006001.jpg

PicsJan302006019.jpg

And here's some more of Wildfire, we've been snuggling on the couch this week end and doing some major bonding...
PicsJan302006008.jpg

And here's her being lazy, and lying down and drinking. Sorry it's a bit blurry.
PicsJan302006016.jpg

One last pic, Bunny Nose!!
PicsJan302006012.jpg

--Dawn

I'm not sure how I've missed this thread before- but I LOVE the baby pictures. Baby rabbits are just soprecious....especially before their eyes open. Once theireyes open and they learn how to get around...they're precious..but alsotroublemakers in development if you're not careful! Or atleast mine are.....they love it when they figure out how to sneak outof the cage...adn the other night they chewed their way out of theplaypen!

Anyway - I love the pictures - please keep them coming!

Peg

I love those little babies.:love:You'll have tostop posting pictures or I might be tempted to bunnynap them fromyou.;)Wildfire is looking great aswell, glad to hear you twoare getting closer.:D

Today we had the first baby open his/her eyes!! It's only day nine so I was surprised to see them open, but when I looked at all the babies only one other looks close to opening thier eyes. Here's a picture of the little booger, kinda hard to see, but his eyes are open.
PicsFeb012006002.jpg

And some more cute baby pictures
PicsFeb012006007.jpg

PicsFeb012006009.jpg

PicsFeb012006012.jpg

I just love their little noses, it's just so cute how they look like little chipmunks.

And we can't forget about momma, she found a really yummy spot on the carpet, and was licking it all evening... Silly bunny
PicsFeb012006011.jpg

The babies where in a temperary "blanket nest" on the coach for a little visit this evening, and Wildfire got a big surprise when she jumped up and the tried to nurse! And then later she was lying on the couch and she tried to roll over, but she rolled the wrong way and fell off the couch!! She got that "hey, I ment to do that!" look on her face, it was just priceless, I laughed so hard...

--Dawn

It's been awhile since I've updated pics... Been taking them, just not uploading them.

So here's a few, I'll put more up later.

PicsFeb112006072.jpg

This one baby is always fast asleep on her side, or on her back...
PicsFeb112006062.jpg

Some baby bunny butts!
PicsFeb112006058.jpg

All together, in the nest box. (which they've all decided to abandon for the nice hiding spot behind the litter box... Don't know what they're thinking!)
PicsFeb112006059.jpg

--Dawn

Some more pictures for everyone to enjoy.

This one is really funny, because I walked up to the cage and went to pet Wildfire and noticed that one of the babies had wedged itself right behind her butt...
PicsFeb152006011.jpg

PicsFeb152006013.jpg

Some quality lap/nap time:
PicsFeb152006024.jpg

And an introduction to craisins, they went absolutly nuts. I boyfriend is so bad for feeding the rabbits treats, he absolutly loves it.
PicsFeb152006036.jpg

PicsFeb152006033.jpg

And I finally caught them feeding, so I had to snap a couple pictures:
PicsFeb152006045.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed!!
--Dawn

Aww!! Those babies are goregous!! I love the one of them all sitting in your lap. Too cute! :inlove:

Well, all of the babies have now found wonderfulhomes. I'm so happy with the new families they arewith. The last two girls are going home this weekend. It will be sad to see them go, but the lady who istaking them is a totall animal lover and has even fostered some rabbitsbefore.

Here's some pictures of the last two girls:

MMMM... you make a good pillow
Pics011.jpg

So sleepy, can't keep eyes open
Pics015.jpg

I know you've got raisins somewhere!!
Pics024.jpg

And of mom:

This looks like the most uncomfortable position ever to me, but she always sits like this, so it must be comfy
Pics032.jpg

Can you see the bunny butt?
PicsFeb152006042.jpg

--Dawn

Oh, and I got a really cool summer job!! I'm going to beworking at a company that developes fuel cells. It's going tobe so cool!

A w w w w w.... http://www.... what sweethearts!! :inlove:

I could have offered testimonials based onmy baby Dill! (I have Dawn to thank for Dill!!)

He's some bunny!! I'm hooked on mini-rexes!

sas :)pipp :bunnydance:dill :brownbunnydarry and radar :toastingbunsand sherry :bunny24

Latest posts

Back