Wild Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meghan910

Reaction score
Even though I really didn't know him, I'venoticed something really weird. Ever since I saw on the boards thatBuck Jones passed, I've seen two wild bunnies in one week of hispassing. I live in New Jersey and the weather has been weird, like high90's then low 70's. Ususally traveling on the Garden State Parkway, Iwould see those gopher-looking things, which I haven't seen since atleast April(if you live in the area, you know what I'mtalking about).

I just had to share my experiences with you all. We all know that in some way, Buck will remain in our hearts forever.

Meghan

I didn't know Buck, but it justoccurredto me thatI saw two wild rabbits within aweek of his passing also. I thought the little rabbit warren in myneighborhood had died off a few years ago, but I guess I was wrong.

Strange to hear this. A few weeks ago when mycousins were sleeping over my house, we were walking back from themall, and saw a wild brownish rabbit.

I have a great feeling that Buck is watching us. :)

And my husband says that on his delivery routethere is a baby bunny that watches him from under an oaktree. He only started noticing the bun there after Buck leftus. And every day the bun is sitting there watching.

I think Buck has buns watching over us!

Meghan910 wrote:
Ususally traveling on the Garden State Parkway, I would seethose gopher-looking things, which I haven't seen since at least April(if you live in the area, you know what I'm talking about).

Meghan
You mean groundhogs? LOL I live in Punxsutawneywere the big Groundhog Day groundhog lives, he wouldn't like to becalled a gopher. LOL (Ok, I really don't understandall the hype, but it's this huge thing here.)

Anyway, we have 2 wild rabbits who have taken up residence under mycar. I see them every morning. They leave when Ilet the dogs out and must come back at night.

Jen

That is soo scary! Take a look at this!

DSCN3260.jpg

I had a dream two nights ago that Buck wasteaching me how to clip my bunnies nails :( I never met him,I had just seen pictures. In my dream he was the BESTteacher. I would be willing to guess he was a wonderful manand a great teacher and loving husband. Did Buck have kids?

Hey cirrustwi

I had a feeling they were groundhogs, too, but they look a lot smallerthan the one they show for like Groundhog's Day on TV. (I don't reallyget it either, leave the poorthings alone, lol).

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been seeing wild bunnies. It's a comforting thought.

Meghan

Party time! I'll have had Manhattan for a year on 07.17! Time really does fly!:D

Theres a pet groudhog on my campus....there is arear entrance to the science building, and theres been a groundhog thathas had resided there for ~two years now...My friend and I have namedhim fatty (he looks so chubby)...this year he is HUGE compared to lastand hes is so sweet we pet him all the time...i know its bad that hestame, but he seems to be doing just fine ;)..icaught a lady giving him apiece of danish once .. iwanted to smack her

Latest posts

Back