wild bunny's live by my house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flagrl

Reaction score
there is at least 4 wild rabbits that live in my yard. my mom has been feeding them wild harvest advanced nutrion food. is there anything else i can do to help them?

I agree with the previous posters, wild rabbits do not need any help. Your backyard is a giant buffet table to them, and the grass etc. that they normally eat is much healthier and better for them than any man-made food is. Plus the fact that if they overeat on what you are giving them, they may even get overweight and have a harder time getting away from predators. If you have been feeding them for a while, the best thing to do is to slowly reduce the amount you are putting out to get them to adjust again to their natural diet.

I agree that the best thing to do would be to slowly reduce the food you give them and stop feeding them all together if they are true wild bunnies.

If they are runaway pets then I would take them in to a shelter, someone might be looking for their long lost friend.

If they are wild and you would like to help them perhaps you can build a little shelter for them or something

Latest posts

Back