Why Twigs Why

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
Why is he in love with our bedroom and the underside of our bed. I'm telling you it's an obsession. If he even things your going to go in the room he runs to the door. I swear that he is stalking it. If he hears you in there he sits at the door and tries to dig up the carpet or pull it up.:banghead Hello silly rabbit there nothing under the carpet but foundation and you can't dig through that.

And the funny thing is if he does get in he foot flicks us, runs under the bed and then stomps at you!!!

Well no foot flicking or stomping from our rabbit but the obsessive behavior to get into the bedroom and under the bed is definitely in Conan. Luckily its subsided since we got a bunwife but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it returns. Good luck, its hard dissuading these rabbits from something they want to do, one can only hope to distract then for a time.

Mine are fascinated by the tv unit and underneath it. I keep looking and can´t see anything and they dig and wriggle under and nothing there. It´s funny how they get obsessed about one área and won´t leave it alone...wish I could read their minds lol.

Hahaha too funny Twigs ;) They do get obsessed dont they? Are you sure you don't have a raisin or banana under your bed? Hahahahaha

Thumper does the same exact thing except he can't get under our bed because it has drawers beneath it. I had a baby gate up as our door wasn't shutting tightly at the beginning of winter, now it is and I was so happy to take it down even though you have to play block the bunny but he immediately started chewing the carpet right outside the door when I went in there so the gate went back up and he has stopped attacking the carpet. The door is shut as far as it will with the gate there at all times otherwise he'd just jump the gate so it's not that he can still see me with the gate up. They are just something else!

Latest posts

Back