Why it's important to bunny proof

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All it takes is one second too. All my wires on the first floor are covered & here I go plugging in my phone because it was nearly dead and a minute in I see no charging symbol, looked down to see if I pulled out the plug by accident and saw this! 2EA58A39-74F9-412C-9A6F-229C8A648D99.jpeg

All it takes is one second too. All my wires on the first floor are covered & here I go plugging in my phone because it was nearly dead and a minute in I see no charging symbol, looked down to see if I pulled out the plug by accident and saw this! View attachment 54734
That look of "What you gonna do about it?"

All it takes is one second too. All my wires on the first floor are covered & here I go plugging in my phone because it was nearly dead and a minute in I see no charging symbol, looked down to see if I pulled out the plug by accident and saw this!

I swear, it's like they know the instant you plug it in!

When I first got my buns, I had bunny-proofed every cable, but ran out of cord cover for the whole length of my Mac cable, because they are just so long.

I was working away with the uncovered parts up on the table, but at some point part of it must have slipped and was hanging off the side. Luckily I spotted it just as Kiki was putting her nibbly little mouth around it and managed to whisk it away 😬

Can’t be trusted for even a minute!

Latest posts

Back