Why Did You Join Rabbits Online?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISAC QUIN HOOER

Reaction score
Hi all,

just wondering why you joined rabbits online? i joined rabbits online because i had an aggressive doe that was being a jerk. I dunno, just thought it would cool to hear why you joined Rabbits Online.

Thanks!

When I choice to get a bunny as a pet (a bit impulsive because I fell for Odin). I wanted to join a forum as to see how to care for a bunny and chat with other rabbit owners, it have soon been 5 years.

I joined to get advice and to help others, I’ve had rabbits for about 4 years and as much as I like to think I know what’s best for them, I still like a second opinion 🙂

It's been nearly three years since i joined... Hadn't even thought about how long that actually might be. It feels like just mere months ago that i signed up, yet i also feel like it's been ages since then.
I first joined because i had a lot of doubts about how i was caring for my rabbit and if his behaviour was normal (i e he was climbing onto the firewood racks with such energy, i was worried if he was ok) and i stuck around to learn more as i tried to get his ailment treated properly and continued hanging around for the adventures of owning a completely stoic rabbit and getting him a bondmate twice already. In the meantime i've shared the tips, tricks and experience i've accumulated to help those who were once in the starting point.

I joined because I wanted to get in touch with the rabbit community before I adopted my rabbit. (still hasn't happened as of yet XP )

It's been nearly three years since i joined... Hadn't even thought about how long that actually might be. It feels like just mere months ago that i signed up, yet i also feel like it's been ages since then.
I first joined because i had a lot of doubts about how i was caring for my rabbit and if his behaviour was normal (i e he was climbing onto the firewood racks with such energy, i was worried if he was ok) and i stuck around to learn more as i tried to get his ailment treated properly and continued hanging around for the adventures of owning a completely stoic rabbit and getting him a bondmate twice already. In the meantime i've shared the tips, tricks and experience i've accumulated to help those who were once in the starting point.
the one thing for sure that rabbits online does not lack is an abundance of tips!

Numerous friends were moderators for medical concerns, etc. I volunteered at a shelter for numerous years with the surrendered buns, and a network of concerned bun guardians told me about Rabbits Online.
Moderator Haley of Rabbits Online stepped up to drive five euth-list rabbits to Midwest Rabbit Rescue and Re-home, Michigan, last month. SRR was contacted by a rescue individual from an adjacent state on May 24th. "Do we have space? ... Could we help even one or two? ... Do you know of anyone who may be able to assist?" The shelter holding the rabbits were planning to euthanize. My forum post in the [Rescue Me] thread of Rabbits Online was answered by Haley, who transported the jeopardized 5 to Midwest Rabbit Rescue. While SRR didn't have space to accept the boys, this was a great outcome ~ new beginning ~ for the five in jeopardy. Thanks to human outreach, midwestrabbitrr, Haley and Rachel.
Without your verbal support, many rabbits would not have a Second Chance or wonderful home. Got somebun bink'ing in your house at this time?

I joined because it was the first time I was in charge of taking care of a bunny and he ate my moms monstera plant so I was freaking out looking for answer and what I need to do, this site popped up in my search for answers. And it was reassuring because I have since come in here to ask so many more questions and to learn, it’s also a great place for ideas on bunny spaces, health issues or just interacting with other bunparents. Im glad I found this site to join.

Latest posts

Back