Why did Robbie bite me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, you'd think Lawrence was nesting (he did start out as Florence) from all the hair in his house, but he just sheds A LOT. He's a Lionhead, and Robbie looks longer-haired too, so the hair may be mistaken for nesting...
I saw him pulling it out to make the best xx

Did you watch the video I send on this thing?
Yes xx

Lawrence will lunge at me if he's sleeping outside his hidey-house and I wake him up by coming it. It's just his reaction to protect his house, and I don't take it personally. He's never bit me, but he did run into me so hard one time, he hit me with his teeth! 🤣

If Robbie is, in fact, a Robert, you may have just startled him while he wasn't paying attention, and his buck-rabbit instincts took over!
Yeah maybe. He didn't bite me hard enough to bleed atleast

A small nip or bite is lots different than a blood gash. Happy to know you didn't get bit hard @Robbiemybunny .

One of our sanctuary girls who's spayed and super territorial about hands in her housing unit can slice my skin super fast.

After hubby captured two abandoned "street" females (Mari and Cuddles) we knew from aggression behavior, lunging, and fur-pulling that Cuddles was about to give birth. Happened Fast, within 24 hours, and at the first hint of her moodiness I provided a suitable area for her to create a birthing spot. I also gave her space, didn't hover, and kept the area quiet.

Attachments

• JSBPhotoCR_CuddlesBabiesFeb1210amNapPileJSBPhotoCR.jpg
    JSBPhotoCR_CuddlesBabiesFeb1210amNapPileJSBPhotoCR.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 5
  • JSBPhotoCR_CuddlesWBabiesInTowelSurround2006RST.jpg
    JSBPhotoCR_CuddlesWBabiesInTowelSurround2006RST.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 5
A small nip or bite is lots different than a blood gash. Happy to know you didn't get bit hard @Robbiemybunny .

One of our sanctuary girls who's spayed and super territorial about hands in her housing unit can slice my skin super fast.

After hubby captured two abandoned "street" females (Mari and Cuddles) we knew from aggression behavior, lunging, and fur-pulling that Cuddles was about to give birth. Happened Fast, within 24 hours, and at the first hint of her moodiness I provided a suitable area for her to create a birthing spot. I also gave her space, didn't hover, and kept the area quiet.
Aww thank you. The babies are so cute

Latest posts

Back