Why did Robbie bite me?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Robbiemybunny

Reaction score
I was just going over to see Robbie to pet him and feed him and he randomly lunged at me and bit me. Why would he do that?

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
I've not got any in the same room. They live on the other side of my house
trust me, smells can stay on your clothes in your hair. If you're telling me you take a shower in between every time you see your bunnies, I would say that's most likely not true. Bunnies have amazing smells, so they could be territorial, also check your bunnies under area because you should still see shriveled-up boy bunny parts if he is in fact a boy and is neutered.

BunBun71

Reaction score
I think he is not neutered because they said do not worry and rabbits do not bite you unless you do something they do not like. Some rabbits just bite. But you can train them not to if you spend more time with them. I would have another person reply too. Hope that helps. :)

Robbiemybunny

Reaction score
I think he is not neutered because they said do not worry and rabbits do not bite you unless you do something they do not like. Some rabbits just bite. But you can train them not to if you spend more time with them. I would have another person reply too. Hope that helps. :)
He doesn't usually do it at all , he sometimes grunts a little but I guess I didn't realise he was grunting .