Why Barry Why?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Channahs

Reaction score
This is the second day in a row that he has done this. I think he finds himself funny. Looks like I will need to break down and put a grate in his box now.

1416070969310.jpg

LOL sassy indeed. He gets away with so much, but I think I need to draw the line at this. Jovi did this too when she was still a teenager. Hopefully he doesn't repeat today.

I fixed that! I made a litty box grate with welded wire fashioned after the one on Binky Bunny. My wire is one bit larger squares than what they use though and the poops fall through, but still he can't make the litter fly all over the room now so ill chalk that up as a success :) works like a charm! Mummy 1 - Barry 0 :D

^^
Mine do it too, but ONLY when I've just cleaned up. Whenever I put their clean litter box in their clean cage in their clean room... bam, ten minutes later there is litter freaking everywhere. Then, they don't do it again until I clean their litter box again. Monsters in rabbit costumes, all of them...

Latest posts

Back