Why all the bunnies on CL suddenly?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are tons of rabbits on my CL everyday. Just today I saw somebody posting 3WEEK old babies- saying how great they are for children. I politely emailed her, telling her 3 weeks was way too young and the whole "great for kids thing" was misleading. She emailed me back to cuss me out. At least her posting got flagged down.

I think we should have a Missouri party at my house once he gets here!

I do think today is out of the question though as for getting him. The snow/sleet is perfectly horizontal as it comes down due to the wind.

I called my brother a few minutes ago (he lives in Overland) and he said there is just a little sleet, nothing bad. He hasn't driven to work yet but he doesnt think it's too bad.

My parents live in the Hermann area and they said (right around 7:00am) absolutely nothing is hitting here.

Being in the middle makes me a prime target I guess. I'll try to get some weather pictures but I dont know how impressive everything will get. They're estimating 7-9 inches but sometimes the weather center really flubs up and get almost nothing.

He's here.

And BIG.

:shock:

My other bunnies are approx the size of hisrear end.

Photos720.jpg

This picture isnt the best, my lamp needs a new lightbulb and I had to turn the flash off on the camera so I could get an image without the reflection...

Photos721.jpg

I'm having a pretty decent allergic reaction right now so I'm letting some pics upload and 'm getting in the shower.

Here's a nice asinine one on CL today:
Weaned and ready for new homes. I have black, white, grey, black and white, brown and white. rehoming fee is $10.00. P.S. I have seen the crazy ads for $60.00 rabbits with vet check and spay or neuter. What a scam! Do you really think your rabbit is going to get loose and get pregnant? I have never had a sick rabbit either so what's up with the vet check? What are they checking for? Honestly, you can spend as much money at the vets office that you want. They will gladly take all the money you will give them. How about instead spending it on cages, food and companionship.

That's horrible. . . I really want to email them with a piece of my mind. . . too bad that wouldn't do any good, oh well, I can direct them here at least.

:X

I noticed that. Today, I found this:

"Weaned and ready for new homes. I have black, white, grey, black and white, brown and white. rehoming fee is $10.00. P.S. I have seen the crazy ads for $60.00 rabbits with vet check and spay or neuter. What a scam! Do you really think your rabbit is going to get loose and get pregnant? I have never had a sick rabbit either so what's up with the vet check? What are they checking for? Honestly, you can spend as much money at the vets office that you want. They will gladly take all the money you will give them. How about instead spending it on cages, food and companionship."

I've already seen about 6 ads for bunny in one days worth of ads. I really am beginning to hate this holiday. My boss has allowed me to post "Make mine chocolate" and the other bun signs since we're selling bunny cookies.

*Edit: Leaf, you beat me to it.

You know what's funny :)X) is that the same woman who was just adverstising 3 week old bunnies is now advertising 9 week old bunnies with the same pictures. Funny how time flies.

Latest posts

Back