Who's your hoo-min?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our names: Hawkeye, Winry, and Random

Slaves Names: Mandy... there are others in our family like the big guy that takes up Mandy's time.. the smaller hoominz AJ, Alric and Eli, and their "Roooommie" Sarah.

What are Rooooooomies? Can I eats them?

(written by Random)

Hello everyone! I'm a country bun named Jelly Bean... yeah my mom got the idea of that Hop movie. Sometimes I feel like that song "my name is sue" - oh well.. anyways my moms name is Lisa. She gives me treats all the time and takes me for walks outside... sometimes I binkie around so much the leash runs out of slack and mom is afraid I will hurt myself! She is such a caring mommy.

I'm Cookie, I snuck on moms iPad while she wasn't looking... I'm sure she'll make me go to bed soon, so I figured I should have some fun first! I'm posting here and then... Shopping!!! Lol good thing she loves me :)

Anyway my moms name is Liz and dad is Andrew... But I call him papa :)

I'm new here with them... But they are pretty awesome! If only mom would stop cleaning so much... She needs a new hobby, I like my mess...

Our names: Bruce, Asland,Nevaeh, Asland, Oliver, Sparky and Sunny.

Our slave: Vicky, she would do anything for us. Since three of us are rescues, we know how good we all have it.

Hello my name is Bentley. Im very quite and shy and I would like to make some new friends! My mommy is great! I get lots of head pets and treats that are yummy. She puts weird food in front of me. I think she called it lettuce? It was cold but very yummy. But here is a picture of my mommy holding me. (i wasn't really in the mood since I just woke up)
576283_451230728236187_1969076619_n.jpg

Hi there, my mom left the room, so I borrowed her iPad! Well my name at the humane society was Tiger woods, never did understand why, especially because they told my mom I was a boy!!! And I'm a girl! So my mama is trying to rename me, she says she like Emmy :) My future lover is coming home tommorow, he goes by Jack at the humane society, but mama says she'll change his name too :) I have to go, she's coming back!..

Hi. My name is Rebecca Lynn, aka Becky, and here I am with mom

1073.jpg

Here is my husbunny, Ghirardelli Square, Gary with mom

Brandyandbunniesstuff623.jpg

Here is Sophie Bee playing chess with dad

Chessbunnies144.jpg

This is Houdini Muppet, Sophie's husbunny

011-1.jpg

Mom's name is Brandy and she does most of the typing around here. Dad's name is Joshua. We have lots of other animal siblings, but thank goodness no little hoomans to deal with.

Hello I'mTaurus! ♉
My
slave's names are Mom & Dad.

Dad calls my by my first and middle name (Taurus Thorne) so I don't know if that means I'm in trouble or what. Mom calls me everything but my name. I think she meant to name me BabyAngelBubbaBoojumCakes.

I guess they can call me whatever. I'm justhappy to berescued!

:bunnyheart :carrot

Hello! My name is Thumper! how is every bunny? My kind owner is Thumper123456. She is so kind and loving.. they got me with another stupid bunny named Mr. Jefferson.. they thought we were bof male because thats what the pet shop(wat ever tat is) said we were...so after 8 or so months of living here I've had 3 litters of bunnies die because my owners fodder (dad) keeps putting my stupid mate back in MY hutch... he uses the cage when I have kits but after they die (sadly) he puts the dumb rabbit back in! :(

Latest posts

Back