Whoopsies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cinnabun is a recuse that my niece took in. She is 3yrs. I said I would take her. She's my first bunny. So, even reading advice I have made some mistakes. Fortunately she only holds a grudge for about 30 mins. Seems we have an unspoken understanding.
Bun: "You know you did wrong."
Me: "Yes I know. Won't do it again."
Except there are times I need to pick her up. And she HATES that.

I, the mighty Xiao Wu, accidentally hurt mommy while she slept last night. I got a little too excited, doing my zoomies, and I got her eye. Whoopsies.

View attachment 54458

I still love you, mommy. ❤
View attachment 54459
Arlo just hopped up onto my lap and scratched my arm and I started bleeding lol. We’ve all been there. Rabbits are crazy man. The funniest part is as I was wincing in pain he flopped as if he was happy i was in pain lol

Arlo just hopped up onto my lap and scratched my arm and I started bleeding lol. We’ve all been there. Rabbits are crazy man. The funniest part is as I was wincing in pain he flopped as if he was happy i was in pain lol
Haha we are definetly owned by some funky bunnos. Storm will almost always come to dig at my bedsheets and duvet, which i honestly don't even care about anymore since there is no chance he will stop it as he has never ever dug at anything other than stuff that has me written all over em. Cannot keep count of all those earplugs he's destroyed while digging my blanket forts to the floor (the big stinker always fancies my bed items over anything else) and sometimes i decide to pull him in for a hug or pat/pet him to get him to move away.
And that big boy will back his butt straight into my face and continue digging as if my face was a natural slip-stopper for him. He will get away from hugs by continuing to dig, my arms are occasionally full of scrape marks.
I can pick Lümi up nicely but when he gets too excited and restless, he will literally try to climb up my shoulder and down my back, his paws work like mystical owl claws-he will try to retract them and then pull, he means no harm but it does hurt.
They will always flick their feet at me but i am lucky they do not hold a grudge, especially when a few pellet treats come to fix the day.

Latest posts

Back