Who Is Buck Jones?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one will ever be able to fill Buck's shoes.

"All of my possessions for just one moment." -Queen Elizabeth.

I sure hope he knows just how revered and loved he was. Ihope he knowshow devastating his loss is and howlosinghim left and unfillablehole in many manyhearts.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
No one will ever be able to fill Buck's shoes.

I sure hope he knows just how revered and loved he was. Ihope he knowshow devastating his loss is and howlosinghim left and unfillablehole in many manyhearts.

-Carolyn
:tears2:.....ditto.

JimD wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
No one will everbe able to fill Buck's shoes.

-Carolyn
:tears2:.....ditto.
As we move through the rest of our livesthere will be those whom we will meet that will remind us of Carl. Ofcourse, no one will ever replace him because we don't replace lovedones, we just learn to go on and love themdifferently.

The magic of it is, because of who hewas, we will always have the ability to see a little bit of him in allthe wonderful things, places and people that we love. That is the giftthat he gave us.

There will always be a pang of sadnesswithin each of us because of what we lost when we lost Carl.But we must remember the things we learned from him and try not to getmired in the darkness of his death.

For me, it is the overall joy of life.Look at the world through the eyes of a child. Live one day at a time.Live, laugh and love. Believe in Santa Claus. Play in the snow. Savesome bunnies. And watch fireworks with friends every chance you get.

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote
As we move through the rest of ourlives there will be those whom we will meet that will remind us ofCarl. Of course, no one will ever replace him because we don't replaceloved ones, we just learn to go on and love themdifferently.

The magic of it is, because of who hewas, we will always have the ability to see a little bit of him in allthe wonderful things, places and people that we love. That is the giftthat he gave us.

There will always be a pang of sadnesswithin each of us because of what we lost when we lost Carl.But we must remember the things we learned from him and try not to getmired in the darkness of his death.

For me, it is the overall joy of life.Look at the world through the eyes of a child. Live one day at a time.Live, laugh and love. Believe in Santa Claus. Play in the snow. Savesome bunnies. And watch fireworks with friends every chance you get.

Raspberry

Well put, This bought a smile to my face!

:hug: I know Buck would want us to get on with things and get down tothe business of bunnies and enjoy all our bunnies and ourlives!:jumpingbunny:

No Doubt you understand Buck, Raspberry and Ariel.

Thank you for that.

:rose: :rose:

For the newer members, Buck Jones is the gentleman in my avatar.

:)

-Carolyn

Bumped in memory of Carl, so he can welcome the New Year with us and "meet" all our new forums members . . .

Pam

I've discovered that I'm a lousy ballon launcher! :(
First it got hung up on the cable going into our house....I cleared that with the pole from the pool.
Then it got hung up on the top branch of the tree 2 houses down.

Maybe SLG should give me some pointers on how to do this.

"Oh wella", as Buck would have said. I hope he got the message anyway.

~Jim

Pipp wrote:
I'm sure he found it incredibly entertaining, especially from his angle! :angel:

It was a great effort! :lol:

sas et al
I didn't even think about it that way.

Buck was probably getting a good chuckle :D

I feel better now. Thanks Pipp!!

I just wanted to take time to mention The Missus...who is an AMAZING lady by all counts.

She's often in my thoughts and prayers. Many fond memories in a very very short time.

attachment.php

So typical of what a good friend Helen is....

....here she is, keeping the sun off of my old bald head while I'm grilling at the Party.

attachment.php

Oh, I missed this before!!! What a great shot, don't recall seeing it in the Boathouse series. :)

Carolyn can't seem to access the site, btw. It appears to be on the 'blocked' list on the computer she's using.

She wanted to post a note about the Buck anniverary but wasn't able to. :(

But mostly she wanted to make sure it was acknowledged and good memories were at the forefront, solike us, I'm sure she'dthank you for this too! So nice to acknowledge theMissus!

sas :hug:

Latest posts

Back