Who can register my Hollands?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstin

Reaction score
Hullo all.

I have two Hollands that need to be registered. I hear that during shows, some registers are available, but is that the only time I can find one? Is there someone that could come to my rabbitry and do it? Not saying any of you need to. Just want to know if there's a site I can go to, to help me find someone that can register my rabbits.

Usually you register rabbits at a show unless you have many to do. They don't make much per rabbit and usually would only come to you if you had many to do. If you have a friend that's a registar then that would be different.

You can also take them to the registrar's house to have them done. You have to be an ARBA member to have rabbits registered, the rabbits must have complete pedigrees, and cannot have any disqualifications.

pamnock wrote:
You can also take them to the registrar's house to have them done. You have to be an ARBA member to have rabbits registered, the rabbits must have complete pedigrees, and cannot have any disqualifications.
:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back