White standard Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jilly beans

Reaction score
I was wondering if these guys are still available I did a google search and came up empty. When I was a little girl my neighbor raised the most luxurious white Rex rabbits this was a long time ago ( I was 7 yrs old) and they where big he use to make me sit down and he would put one of these dream puffs in my lap I spent hours annoying him lol. They were so beautiful , just out of curiosity is this breed or color not as common or was I just super lucky . Maybe they are not as desirable as the fluffy lion heads and lops . When we got Gillian my boyfriend was standing at the puff balls like ummmm did you see these though💭!

I’m not sure if this is what your looking for, but your talking about a pure white rabbit, which probably means they were BEW (blue eyed whites) or REW (ruby eyed whites) it depends on the color eyes they had.
I’m not very fluent with Standard Rex colors so I’m not sure if these are hard to come by varieties.

Latest posts

Back