white spots on mocha's skin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
Just today I was looking at Mocha's skin and Isaw these white spots on her skin. It looks as though whiteout dropped on her skin or something. So I don't know ifthats just dry skin, I tried scratching at it to see if it would comeoff but it didn't. So I don't know if this is normal of abunnys skin or should I be worried and take her to the vet to get askin scraping to make sure it isn't something serious.

yes its on the back of her neck, and it doesn'tlook so much like dried skin, but then again I have never seen driedskin on a rabbit before, but the spots are white and the are just inthat single area. None on her back, but I didn't check her rump area.do you have any idea what it may be?

Is it a marking? My dog has brown freckle liekthings on him. What does she do when you touch them? I would just maybekeep an eye on it and make sure they aren't growing bigger or more.

It is definitely not just spots on her skinbecause it has a different texture to it, but it doesn't cause her anydiscomfort when I touched it. I made an appointment with thevet just in case it is something that can spread or get worse. I'mprobably overacting but I just want to be sure that it is nothingserious.

So I went to the vet this morning and had a skinscrapping done. And thank goodness it is not mites :elephant:! Oh, thecleaning I would of had to do to disenfect everything! So she said itis probably just dry skin and to put humilac to see if it gets better!

I'm glad it's nothing serious! I hope she gets better soon:)

Latest posts

Back