White Female bunny Northeastern Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, That's too bad that it didn't work out :(Haveyou spoke with Haley? I wonder if she has anyone interested?

I was just thinking about Pandora the other day and wondered if she had found a new home yet.

I keep trying to remind myself that I don't need another bunny....

hello, how is it going finding her a home?

i am so sorry that i didn't read this thread before.

i am willing to take her in as a foster untill a forever home can be found if we can get her closer to me. (i am in mchigan, the traverse city area).

please pm me or email me [email protected]

we can work something out.

katie

Hello, Its Christine from CritterCafe in Michigan.
Please take our Life Care contract off our website(www.cccandR.petfinder.com)-copy and paste it and please wont you also remove our name?
But PLease go ahead and use it for YOUR OWN REHOMINGS:) to safegaurd all of our babies...it works really it does-when you are considering rehoming any pet and you care, contracting shows the person adopting youwill be there to help still upon even new gaurdianship-this shows that this pet IS INDEED worth something and you love her or him too-If you can offer to take back the animal FOR THE LIFE OF IT-that is a special gift to contribute also!!!!
Please wont you "contract" with a new owner person??
Both(old home and new) work towards the betterment of the pets furture? I recently have had Lab research trying to take my bunnies GRRRRRRRRRRRRR-the contract stops them every time(and I tell them I will be doing homechecks too, also so beneficial and showing of your care-and concern for the pets future). If we all just take care of our little area of the world huh?
I am beg. to feel like Momma LION or Momma Tigress here:)

Thank you, yes I have a contract, the problem was that I had no offers to take her to even go so far as to fill one out :p A year is just beyond my capabilities as a foster home.

Messaged Katt, hopefully it will happen this time.

I really appreciate the support. I've had less and less time these days and Pandora is SO bored. :(

Aww, I know it has to be hard but it's still a great thing you did by taking her in and trying to do the right thing :hug:

And, Katt you are an angel to offer her a foster home :bunnyhug:

I will keep my fingers crossed and look forward to an update soon!

For those who had inquired, here is a pic to give an idea of her size with my bf.

pandoralongjeff.jpg

pandoraloaf.jpg

nurrrr

pandorawoundup.jpg

I has loves now?

she looks like a HUGE love bug...

is Katt going to beablet o foster her?

I can help with transport possibly

yup, looks like i will be fostering her!

we are just waiting for a chance to get her up to me. . . anyone in michigan want to help transport?

can't wait to get this girl, already thinking about were to put her cage, and what toys to go buy her!

bumblefuzz had to go out of town for the weekend, so i haven't talked to her recently.

we are currently working on transportation so she won't have to drive 6+ hours each way.

anyway in michigan want to help? i can only travel a few hours due to my car.

but i am very excited to get her!

i think the transport money should be used for somebunny more important.

i should have add, that i am willing to pay gas money to anyone willing to travel, and i think the bumblefuzz mentioned something about also helping with gas money.

but i will without any issue pay anyone to get her closer to me. i am in the traverse city area of michigan, and like i said, i can travel 1 to 2 hours south to meet someone!

BUMP!

we need transport help!

anyone that knows of anyone that can help bring this girl closer to me

IWILL PAY FOR GAS

I can try and PM all the Michigan members, but Haley is really the best coordinator when it come to these things, she has Bunderground contacts and she knows the area. It would be great to have some specific routes.

Katt, can have you corresponded with her?

Let me know, thanks.

sas :clover:

I can go from the detroit area to the lansing area. I live near detroit and I go to MSU, so it is a frequent trip. Let me know if I can be of any help!!

just wanted to bump this and update everyone.

i am still taking pandora in as a foster. just had to many other things going on the past few days (like my plumbing breaking and getting a massive sinus infection with nasty vertigo issues).

we have just about worked out transportation i think, and i hope in the next few weeks to get her up to me!

going out to my parents house in a few days to pick up my x-pen, figured that would be big enough for her!

Latest posts

Back