White bunnies- genetic question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plumpedbunny

Reaction score
White bunnies have got to be one of my favorites particularly albino red eyed bunnies and blue eyed white bunnies. I rescued 3 bunnies and I'm still debating who I'm going to keep and who will be re-homed I got a pregnant female and she may produce a white bunny. My buck is an albino mini lop so he is a keeper I'm hoping that one of the babies turns out to be a white bunny as well or maybe two.

What are the chances of getting another albino in a litter? The mother is a black bunny with a bit of white on her and the father is an albino. Any ideas?

Anybody?

My white mini lop looked so cute this morning he was outside digging in the compost and he had all dirt on his face and paws. He sat there looking at me afterwards with all the dirt on his face. He has an outdoor run which is fully secured and compost I put out there for him to dig and play in.

White bunnies have got to be one of my favorites particularly albino red eyed bunnies and blue eyed white bunnies. I rescued 3 bunnies and I'm still debating who I'm going to keep and who will be re-homed I got a pregnant female and she may produce a white bunny. My buck is an albino mini lop so he is a keeper I'm hoping that one of the babies turns out to be a white bunny as well or maybe two.

What are the chances of getting another albino in a litter? The mother is a black bunny with a bit of white on her and the father is an albino. Any ideas?
I’m not an expert but I think it would depend on whether the dam carries the gene for albino.

Latest posts

Back