Whisper's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malo

Reaction score
Figure I'd start one of these. Here I will put pictures and stories of Whisper, my now BUCK mini-lop (stupid berry-fairy...) and I will also put everyday happenings of my life in here.

This is an older picture, but I might as well place it here :)

Img_0420.jpg

This is when Whisper WAS a doe, so he looks more girly to me.

Now onto someone off topic. We have miniature horses, five to be exact although one is for sale. We recently put a deposit on a new colt that I think is going to be a great show stallion and stud. He is so gorgeous and moves so beautifully. We pick him up at the end of this month or early september.

Here are some pictures!
98335968.jpg

104095803.jpg

104095778.jpg

104095747.jpg

Clipped...
100503326.jpg

100501840.jpg

100496876.jpg

What a color change!

Thank you. That is actually the same horse. Miniatures get a huge winter coat in the winter (And foals have them when they are born) so it is very much needed to clip them especially if they are show horses. He is clipped in the second half.

I got pictures of Whisper. He isn't acting very awake like he is usually, so I am keeping an eye on him.

This is how I found him
Img_0517.jpg

Img_0518.jpg

And then I took him down to my living room to play
Img_0519.jpg

He loves the excersize machine
Img_0522.jpg

Very much so
Img_0523.jpg

Img_0526.jpg

Img_0528.jpg

Oh so much
Img_0529.jpg

Img_0539.jpg

Img_0545.jpg

Img_0553.jpg

Then I picked him up to hold him
Img_0561.jpg

He likes to kiss my shirt
Img_0565.jpg

Img_0566.jpg

He is very comfortable on me, he even grooms himself
Img_0568.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!

dajeti2 wrote:<br>
Awww He is so handsome. May I ask what breed he is? The shape of his face is almost identical to my Hopi who is a NZ/Lopmix.

Tina

I believe he is a mini lop?

I Luv Mah Buns, that is so cute :)

Today Whisper is 4 months! (well, at least this week he is, I know he was born this week but I do not know the day, so I gave April 19th his birthday) So I decided to take some pictures. He got a nice collar (okay, so it's my dog's old one when she was a tiny puppy, I can't use it with him anymore though because the velcro isn't working) and a nice salad (small, hes been introduced to the veggies before).

Img_0578.jpg

Img_0587.jpg

Clean Clean Clean...

Img_0588.jpg

Clean....

Img_0591.jpg

mom! Whats that?!

Img_0585.jpg

Whisper's Salad. COntains a couple small pieces of Romaine, a couple pieces of some frilly lettuce, a small piece of carrot, some pellets, alfalfa cubes torn apart, raisins, and crunch-a-rounds.

Oh boy.

Whisper is going through hormones. He has been digging me to death, biting my clothes, kicking. I think its time for a neuter. I just made 50 dollars for babysitting a dog, I estimate I need about 40 more, which maybe I can convince my mom to pay

I got more Whisper Pictures two days ago, before I killed my camera, but it fixed itself so I am happy about that. I am really sore today, yesterday I had a runaway horse pulling my cart and I had to jump out and run after him to catch him and calm him down. My leg is so sore.

Img_0622.jpg

Mid-hop

Img_0631.jpg

-loves this-

Img_0632.jpg

Loving his new collar; who says guys can't wear pink?

Img_0635.jpg

I know that there are lovely wires back here for me to chew, if only I could get over that pillow

Img_0636.jpg

Oh gosh, mom saw me!

Img_0644.jpg

Fat cat in a box?

Img_0645.jpg

Img_0647.jpg

Thats my Cairo!

Img_0651.jpg

Trying to get in again

Img_0652.jpg

She saw me again!!!

Img_0656.jpg