Whiskerz is Back! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskerz

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So, I know I haven't been on in a very long time and I wanted to explain.

I had a few good things happen and a few bad.

Lets start of by updating on the bunnies...

The "new" mini rex I rescued ended up getting in a fight with poor Felix and sadly, Felix got way to hurt and didn't make it. After Felix passed I was furious about the mini rex and gave him away to a home with NO other bunnies. I havnt wanted to get on RO because of all this, I just didnt feel up to talking about bunnies and stuff because I was just so hurt. I miss Felix very much, he was sucha sweet and funny bun... So, all I have is little Liam who is doing wonderful! He is getting so big and hes been a great little bun so far.
I have since decided to get another netherland, one I plan to show. He is a BEW, 8 months old. I get him this weekend. I have devided my cage into 2 parts, one for Liam and one for the BEW bun, whos name I think is going to be Gossip but idk for sure yet. I will be building a new cage when we move to our new house here in a few months so that way they can have a lot more space.

Another in my life passed not to long ago whihc is another reason I havnt felt up to talking on RO. My grandpa passed. He was an amazing guy, he raised me and I have seen him every day for the last 19 years...I cant beleive he is actually gone. He wasnt sick or anything. He just died out of nowhere. Its hard not ebing able to see him or call him. I miss his voice and his stories.. Its so hard right now..
My dad, whos the son of my grandpa has been taking this even harder than myself. Iv been trying to be there for my family as much as possible. This has been such a sad time in my life..but I know I must get over it so I am finally back on RO hoping to talk to everyone and maybe it will help me out some.

The happy news is, I am expecting a baby :) I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago and my husband and I are extremely happy!

Anyways, This is all for now. I plan to stick around the forum for some time, I thought Id let everyone know the story of why I havnt been on firts though.

See you guy's around :biggrin2:

So sorry for your losses!! :( It's so terrible to lose loved ones!

On another note, congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!

Welcome back Whiskerz!!
:rip: Felix & Gandpa

congratulations on your pregnancy!:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow, that is quite a lot happening. Life is a crazy ride and we just have to go along with it. My greatest condolences for the loss of Felix and your Grandfather. I will keep you in prayer as you get through this hard time.

But, as some leave us, more come. Congrats on the baby! The BEW looks like he will be a nice show rabbit.

And, you know, if you haven't gotten Liam neutered yet, I'd really like to know how he would do at show too :)

lelanatty wrote:
Wow, that is quite a lot happening. Life is a crazy ride and we just have to go along with it. My greatest condolences for the loss of Felix and your Grandfather. I will keep you in prayer as you get through this hard time.

But, as some leave us, more come. Congrats on the baby! The BEW looks like he will be a nice show rabbit.

And, you know, if you haven't gotten Liam neutered yet, I'd really like to know how he would do at show too :)
Thanks everyone.

And lelanatty, I have not got him neutered yet..I was planning on it but I would liek to show him too.

Latest posts

Back