Which would you buy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What size would you buy ?

• Total voters
I like the 2x6 one because it gives more room to kind of run which is what rabbits really need. And also it won’t stick out as far from the wall and be in the way as much, which is a problem I already have with other cages. I think it’s good you are trying to make a better option for those who can’t let their rabbits free roam. It would be awesome for my 2 pound Polish :).. a couple doors on the front that can double as ramps for exiting/entering the cage, and couple doors on top for access. :). I would buy it!

I like the 2x6 one because it gives more room to kind of run which is what rabbits really need. And also it won’t stick out as far from the wall and be in the way as much, which is a problem I already have with other cages. I think it’s good you are trying to make a better option for those who can’t let their rabbits free roam. It would be awesome for my 2 pound Polish :).. a couple doors on the front that can double as ramps for exiting/entering the cage, and couple doors on top for access. :). I would buy it!
thank youu!

Have you thought of bunny proofing a room or part of your house for her? There are some good suggestions on certain sites about how to do with regards to baseboards, electrical cords, baby gates etc etc. Just a thought.

Have you thought of bunny proofing a room or part of your house for her? There are some good suggestions on certain sites about how to do with regards to baseboards, electrical cords, baby gates etc etc. Just a thought.
it's a product for a class i'm taking next year meant to be a suitable option for rabbit housing because all current pet store cages are too small

Latest posts

Back