Where to send him ?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2BunsOfLove

Reaction score
I cant keep my bunny but I cant find anyone to rescue him .I live in the city of Philadelphia where NOONE has rabbits so what do I do ? Put him in the creek nearby ? (I dont mean the water ) Will anyone give me advice before my mom takes over (She think that Aspca will take him but they WONT ) She might dump him somewhere unsafe ! Please help !!!

Try searching house rabbit society of pa. You can also try contacting your local humane society. Good luck.

I live in central Pennsylvania, about 3 hours from Philadelphia. If you're willing to bring him to me, I'd be happy to take him in and rehome him. I am not associated with a rescue, but do some private rescues when I have the space available in my rabbitry.

The SPCA would be a better option than being turned loose. Rabbits do not survive well in the wild. There are tons of predators that would love to make a meal of a rabbit. Most domestic rabbits stick out easily, so make an easy target.

This rescue is close by, so could be worth contacting them. http://www.luvnbunns.org/

2Bunsoflove and Oakridge Rabbits~ I sent you both PM but not sure if it went thru. Can you please PM me?

Hln917 .. no she had babies yesterday so I have to keep her for a while.

Latest posts

Back