Where is dajeti2???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
:X
Alright, who Tina-napped ourfriend??? She is never missing in action likethis...

Anybody know anything? I wantanswers!

Raspberry

Yes, I saw that too, but I fear it may be an impostor.

She wouldn't just pop in and post onetime and not mention a single word about Apollo! :shock:

Not to mention it's been days since we've seen a picture! :shock::shock::shock:

What if somebody swiped Chirpy, thecreepy birds andWollo??? They might have held Tina at bay with a BIG BUG!!!

Raspberry

The chickens got her, Raspberry! Nasty ol birds!!! :X

Rest assured, I am alive and well and not been Tina napped...that happens tomorrow lol.

Dale is coming home TODAY!!!!! I have been getting everythingready. Plus with Dale planneda romantic getaway for us Thurs., baseballgame Fri and Sat.,Jeremy's birthday Saturday, and fishingSundaylots of planning and getting ready. I also have had tokeep it a secret from Jer. He thinks Daddy won't be home til Sat. orSun.

Apollo is doing well. No poops yesterday so I treated him forstasis and come this morning we have tons ofpoop.:shock::shock:So he is feeling better and back tonormal.

Chickens are alive and well and have taken up residence out in the yard. They seem to be enjoying it.

Chirpy is also alive and well and getting big. I'll have Jer update his pictures sometime this week lol.

Sadly my most favorite fish passed away yesterday. His name wasDancer. He was a 6" Pleco, very pretty. I will miss him dearly.

I will try and pop in from time to time this weekend. Nogaurantees lol. Dale has been gone for a month so lots of snuggles tomake up for;).

Thank you for worrying about me, VERY SWEET and I am touched.

Tina

I'm glad you survived the attack of The Birds,Tina. You don't have to be brave trying to protect Raspberryfrom her fear of Chickens. You can fess up! How didthe reconstructive surgery go?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I'mglad you survived the attack of The Birds, Tina. You don'thave to be brave trying to protect Raspberry from her fear ofChickens. You can fess up! How did thereconstructive surgery go?

-Carolyn
You are a nut lol. The chickens are outside in a cage lol.Something tried to get at them their first night out. I was ready withthe window open and the gun at the ready but Dale's dogbarkedand scared ??? away.

I get mauled by Apollo every time I give him Spring Mix, oatsor yogurt drops. He is bound and determined to take my arm to get tothem faster.:shock::shock:

See, don't fearthe Fear thebig

Tina

You don't have to be brave anymore, Tina. You can tell it like it is.

=

-Carolyn

I've been gone allday at training for my new job and all I could think about was "I justknow those dang,beady-eyedbirds got Tina!":X

I couldn't even focus on my work! :X

I'm glad to know you are alive andwell! Sooooooo, snuggle time is what you've gotplanned, huh? Snuggles....Well, after a month I'm sure you've got a lotof snuggling todo!

Tina, show Jeremy SLG's toad on my homepage. He will appreciate a girl who likes toads! ;)

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back