Where in the World have you been?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Just thought this would be a fun thread to make to see where in the World all our members have travelled to.

What countries have you been to?

Which was your favourite?

Where would you love to go?

I've been to Ireland, Wales, England and Portugal. I'm also going to Spain in a few weeks. So far my favourite has been my own country lol! Portugal was my second favourite. I'd love to go to Idaho, New York City, Alaska and Newfoundland in Canada.

I have been to Canada and France. I love to travel but so far have just been going around the US. I would love to go to the British Isles or Galapagos. Really anywhere but war zones would be great :)

I have been to Japan only (besides the U.S.). : ) It was super fun and I really want to go again. I couldn't live there though xD

I would really like to visit the following places:
-Japan again XD
-New Zealand
-Australia
-Argentina
-Ireland
-Spain
-France
-England
-Canada

: )

I have only been to Canada (live here) and a bit to the states. I have been to most provinces in Canada though, I have been to B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
I do prefer Canada, but I have spent my whole life here expect for a couple days in the states. My Grandpa's house in Ontario is vet nice, it is on a lake and just has a nice feeling to being there.

I would like to go to Scotland, Ireland, England and Wales. New Zealand would also be great. In Canada, I would love to go to Newfoundland.

I've been to Mexico, Jamaica and obviously I live in the states :)

One of hubby and I's favorite spots to vacation is Negril, Jamaica. Once we discovered it, we got stuck and only went there! :) we've been several times and although we have had so much fun there over the years, I kinda wish we would have gone more places. We travelled alot before we had our son. We had the time and money to do so and now I don't work anymore and we have a little one so no more traveling for us for awhile! So I sometimes wish we would have seen other places.

I would love to visit alot of countries in Europe.

I've only been to the US (I live here) and Mexico. I've been to Mexico twice and may go again next spring, I have been to Cancun, Cozumel, and visited Isla Mujeres for only a day.

I do travel a lot within the US though, my favorite places have been Eureka Springs and Minneapolis-St. Paul. The twin cities were especially fun because I went there with my theater group and we got to perform in the Fringe Festival. So I was there with all my friends and got to see a lot of art/music/theater, it was magical. :biggrin:

Ashtin, a friend I used to work with spent every memorial day in eureka springs and raved and raved about it! This is the little town in Arkansas right? Or am I mistaken?
Curious, what do you love about eureka springs?

Just Canada other than the states. Liked it, would love to go again.

I'd love to see where my father was born and grew up in Croatia. Also I'd love to see several other countries in Europe. Also Egypt, Australia, new Zealand, the galapagos islands.

And I want to see the hadron collider, with my own eyes :biggrin:

I have been to
NYC
VA beach
Ocean City MD
Atlantic city
NC
SC
TN
CT
OH
Canada
Niagara Falls
Upstate New York
Boston
Antigua
Guatamala
San Salvador
Cancun
London
Amsterdam
All over Scotland...
There are so many places I want to travel to, in the state and over seas... I just need to find a way to fund my travels lol

Yes, Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It's just such a pretty place, it's very green and every time you visit a spring it feels like something magic is going to happen. All the people there were SO NICE, there was a cafe there that I LOVED and HAD to get coffee there every morning. We stayed at the Crescent Hotel, which is supposedly haunted. Went on the ghost tour and such, but no ghosts bugged me. ;) I got to spend the first night in the penthouse and the rest of the time in the owner's suite, so it was pretty cool. And while I was there, there was a music festival going on, so there were all these hippies dancing and singing and it was just really cool to see. I had never experienced a place like that before, it was totally unique. I could tell you all about it, but it was really the feel of the place that was so attractive to me more than anything. I've considered moving there someday. :)

let's see--Canada, Mexico, 42 of the states, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong (while it was British), Singapore, Japan, Korea,Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Curacao, Belize, Caymans, And I've left off about 15 more. Russia was really great and the people were fantastic and we were there 18 days. We were going to go to England, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland 2 years ago but Nancy got a MRSA infection so we spent the Summer hanging daily antibiotics--3 months--then back to teaching and her mother now lives with us, so, til she's gone we have to stay close to home.

I've been Orlando (disney world) USA, twice.
Spain - many times.
Gran Canaria.
Ibiza
Turkey
Ireland
Tenerife.
Lanzarote.
The Gambia - West Africa - My favourite place ever, i'm going again in December! :)
Isle of Man - where i live. Tiny island.. lol :)
England.
Cuba.

I'd love to go shopping in New York, and i'd love to go to Jamaica too :)

I've never been outside of the United States, but I've traveled to every state BUT Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. I've never been to Alaska and Hawaii either. So I still need to hit these 12 of 50.

I've LIVED in: New Hampshire, Maine, Florida, and Montana.

Charlotte, larry and Liz....wow!!!! So envious you have seen so many places! :)

littl3red wrote:
Yes, Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It's just such a pretty place, it's very green and every time you visit a spring it feels like something magic is going to happen. All the people there were SO NICE, there was a cafe there that I LOVED and HAD to get coffee there every morning. We stayed at the Crescent Hotel, which is supposedly haunted. Went on the ghost tour and such, but no ghosts bugged me. ;) I got to spend the first night in the penthouse and the rest of the time in the owner's suite, so it was pretty cool. And while I was there, there was a music festival going on, so there were all these hippies dancing and singing and it was just really cool to see. I had never experienced a place like that before, it was totally unique. I could tell you all about it, but it was really the feel of the place that was so attractive to me more than anything. I've considered moving there someday. :)

Omg, it sounds just spectacular!!! Just what my friend used to say. She has gone like 10 years in a row and the people remember her and she says she feels like she is "home" every time she goes. i can't remember where she stayed....

Is there anything there for kids or is it more of an adult getaway?

I don't remember there being a lot for younger kids, I was maybe... 14, 15 when I went? But I've always been more into art, drama, architecture, things like that, even when I was younger, so "boring grown-up" vacations were always fun to me. There's a lot of horseriding there, you can rent horses and such... I don't think there's a whole lot for kids there though, no amusement parks or anything like that.

Let's see if I can remember hahah.
I've been to:
England
Greece
Turkey
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Amsterdam (got to see some original Van Goghs very cool!)
Sweden
France
Italy

I would like to go to Japan, maybe China, Australia, Ireland, Egypt (I had a chance to do this a long time ago and I am really kicking myself for not going), anywhere else really hahha.

Been to Canada and Mexico. Ontario and Quebec provinces were part of a family vacation when I was a kid, and I loved it. Mexico(Mayan Riviera) was part of a work trip I took. It was fun too, but really would like to go back to Canada, and see the western provinces.

Australia and New Zealand are at the top of my list for the future.

I live in the US and have now driven across the country (CA -> NY -> CA) twice.
I've also been to:
England
Germany
Spain
Belgium
France
Switzerland
Netherlands
Italy
Ecuador
Kenya
Turks and Caicos
Grand Cayman
Tahiti

Amazing how many places some people have been!

I've driven across the US several times (MD to CA) and up and down the east coast.Alsovisited the Hawaiian islands.

I've been to Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland,Cancun Mexico,Bahamas, and to tiny Fanning Island in the Kiribadi Republic.

I was only in the airport in London, but would absolutely love to visit all over the UK. I love history and old castles and ruins and cobblestone streets!

Unfortunately our travels these pastseveral years have been limited to places within a few hours drive and no longer than a weekend. The economy here (especially in AZ) has been hit hard. :grumpy: As business owners, we've been fried.

But, alas. I have my lovely bunnies to soothe and comfort me! :bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back