Where in the house, (if they are a house rabbit)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a cage in my room that peapoosleeps in...during the dayif im gone there's another cageupstairs.. and when im home she gets to be in the kitchen (its the onlyroom without cords she can reach)....when shes in the kitchen she begsfor treats everytime you come in:disgust:

No cages here either, Miffy and Munchkin havethe run of the livingroom and kitchen, and often upstairs too if we letthem. They have 2 litter (hay) boxes, lots of toys and a basket with atowel/fleece as their bed, although they often sleep on the rug/in thelanding/under the kitchen table or under the beds!!

Free roaming's the way to go - they live as cats do!!

mummybunny

jordiwes wrote:
We are lucky to have a bedroom dedicated to the bunnies. Inour old place we had a big walk in closet that we used. We just keptthe door open and put up a gate.
I also have a bedroom dedicated to my bunny -- mine! (We're abonded pair, so I'm allowedto share).

She has a cage bottom housing her litter box (she'll only go in there to do her business), and she sleeps on my bed.

I have guest bunnies and foster bunnies in the spare bedroom, andrecently they kindly allowed a furless roommate to move in with them --as long as he coughs up some apple.

SAS

zoecat6 wrote:
Ihave 9 rabbits uncaged living in my bedroom with me :). Letme tell you, cleaning up after 9 rabbits is a full time job in itself:shock:.

Wow...you beat me- we currently have four that are hangingout in our bedroom. And yes - it can get to be a full-timejob cleaning up after them. As long as they don't jump on uswhile we sleep - I'm ok...

Peg

SAS wrote:
I have guest bunnies and foster bunnies in the spare bedroom, andrecently they kindly allowed a furless roommate to move in with them --as long as he coughs up some apple.

SAS

Wow...he's lucky. Tiny demands bananas and craisins....and with an 18+ pound rabbit - that can get expensive!

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
Wow...he's lucky. Tiny demands bananas and craisins....and with an 18+ pound rabbit - that can get expensive!

Peg

LOL! :DI bet!

Not to get off topic, but between the potential porker issues (shestarted going from pear-shaped to looking like an apple with a head),and the fact that I inadvertently sent her very far down the road to GIStasis by spoiling her with treats after I got home from a road trip(that combined with an oat drawerbreach),no sugarfor my bun. Apple and a very little bit of bannana ... and Istill can't resist giving her four or five flakesof herall-time favorite -- oats! (She's a cheap date).

:penguin:

My buns are in a bedroom that opens to theliving room. At the old apartment, they were in a bedroom inthe back but weren't able to go to the living room. I likebeing able to let them in the living room more- they feel more likepart of my household.

My bun lives in my bedroom. He has a large cagewhich I close at night time, but during the day he roams around myroom. I wish he could run around the whole house, but my dog is aproblem.

Latest posts

Back