Where have you been?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blushing.....sorry!!:cool:

Yes, I've been around, but not on as much. That will probably change in the very near future (more on that later).

You're sweet for thinking of me! I'm wondering also about theTanklets...gypsy said she was pregnant but I haven't heard yet if shehad them. She has a rather erratic delivery record.;)

Bub is his wingy little self--we got a bit of snow and he was doingspastic sideways binkies, about 4 in a row. He also managed toffffssssht my boot pretty darn good. Yucky!

Rose

Awwwwwww, I wish I could have seen Bubplaying in the snow!!! Thanks for the news on Tank, I hadbeen wondering about her.I tuned in every day whenthe Tank train was going on. That was amazing to me how shewent from place to place and did so well. Abscess, stealingcookies and all. ;)I guess I can see someof where Bub gets his personality.

How is the rest of your heard? Does Fenny still have hiscrusty little nose problem? Oh and what aboutDestry? Do you still have him? Glad you could dropin and hope to hear more from you soon. Beckie

Bub certainly gets some stinker attitude frommom, but he got most of it from daddy. Bunbun was quite a character,and his son is like a Bunbun clone. I'll have to get a recent Tankreport soon.

The herd is reduced greatly. Izzy died a few months ago (very veryawful), and the evil Smokey died about a month ago (no, I wasn'tsad!;)). I have hopes of filling Izzy's cage....but not for a littlewhile yet.

Fenny still has crusty nose and crustier attitude. He's been a littlejerk lately, but ya gotta love him. Still have Destry, and went ridingthis week for the first time in 2 months (after being at school). I'min love with the little stinker all over again--he's like a mischievouslittle boy. He likes to eat my boots and came running whenhesaw mefirst (you're back! you're back!).

Pandemonium is cute and stupid as usual, a lovable little stuffed critter with enough extra skin for any three buns.

Rose

Latest posts

Back