Where do your buns like to be rubbed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovemyrabbit

Elise - Introductions & Blogs Moderator
Reaction score
Where do your bunnies like to be rubbed? Ash could sit all day being rubbed at the base of his ears. He also loves nose rubs. I can feel him 'purring' when I rub the base of his ears and/or rub his nose. He loves being petted in both those places. He settles in the bun loaf position whenever I pet him and he sits there until I'm done rubbing/petting him. :)

Bandit is the same, he becomes the ultimate bun-loaf whenever I give him head rubs. Particularly on the bridge of his nose and top of his head, he also loves cheek rubs, but head rubs are the definite favourite. He just melts, it's adorable.

Nose pets seem to be a favorite for most buns. Natasha just loves me to run my hand from her nose back over her ears.

7648_251125_240000001.jpg

She loves it when I stroke her ears, too.

Lewis likes to be rubbed in between his eyes and have his ear scratched.

Clark likes to be pet anytime and anywhere.

Oliver, the rabbit I am fostering while his mom is overseas only likes the base of his ears his forehead rubbed.

Miss Twist my baby angora will let me do anything to her and she just melts and does that purring thing.

I pet Thumper just about anywhere and he will lay down to enjoy it unless he is in active mode then he wants to run. Sometimes he tooth purrs and sometimes he does not. Usually I give him nose rubs, cheek rubs, the base of his ears and his ears. I also pet the full length of his body.

Sometimes he'll hop away if you pet his feets or his belly but he enjoys even that when he's really feeling lazy.

Enki will occasionally allow you to rub his ears when out. Mostly though he wants to be a free, wild rabbit and bounces around the bed like a ping pong ball stopping to lick my hand every now and then but bounces away before I can touch him. Unnamed floppy eared female doesn't care where you pet her. She just freezes as soon as you touch her and waits until you are done. She usually just picks one spot when out and lounges letting anyone pet her while Enki tries his hardest to get her to come bounce with him.

Latest posts

Back