Where do you get your cages?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Where do you buy your cages? Do you go with hanging cages? Pans under your cages?

My husband is giving me our income tax return and I'm wanting to add more cages and change out some others...giving my mamas more room!

Peg

I think I buy Hava-Hart cages. I just get them at TSC (tractor supply company). I get 24 x 24. I hang them from the ceiling of our barn and put metal runs on the underneath with plastic trays.

I get my cages from a local man that makes them in a shop on his property. I use stacked cages with pans.I just got 63 stack 24 x 24, and 1 3 stack babysaver 30 x 24 a few weeks ago. I can't wait to save up some more money for more cages! =)

I normally get them from TSC... but lately they have been out of them. :(

An economical way to buy cages is to order them from an rabbit equipment supplier who will be at a local show where you can pick up the cages. Saves on shipping! I've also made many of my own cages over the years -- but the wire cutting is really tough on my hands :(

Pam

Latest posts

Back