Where do you clothes shop?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Julia
Reaction score
My mother no longer buys clothes for me so I have to buy my own :grumpy:
I am in love with Free People but it is so expensive. You are basically paying for the name. I use to buy from Alloy but nothing is cute anymore.
My favorite store in town is to expensive for me to afford. 40 bucks for a shirt um no I could buy twenty at Wal-mart for that price. But I don't lie walmart clothes. So I have been going to Factory connection which is okay but I don't like having the same clothes as 30 other people.
So where do you shop? Know of any good places online to buy something different?

I normally shop second hand, but I guess that's no good to you. Tried Etsy? You can buy some really nice things on there.

For the things you can find on Etsy, you could make them!

How about TJ Maxx or Marshall's or Ross? They're cheaper and you can find some good stuff. Or if you have a Plato's Closet near you, they have good name brand clothes for a discount, but they are second hand. I've also gotten cute things from Target.

To be honest, I've never heard of any of the places you've mentioned. So you must be more into name brands and labels than I am, not that theres anything wrong with that! But I just don't care. The way I see it, if it fits and looks good, then it shouldn't matter where it comes from. I'll do some stuff from thrift shops, like t-shirts and I used to get all my khaki work pants from a thrift store. Once you wash it, it doesn't matter. As long as it isn't stained or anything.

Or you could get a sewing machine and fabric and some patterns and learn to make your own clothes! haha. :)

If you have a Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Rue 21 - stores like that have cute, current clothes that are affordable. I'd say their prices are similar to Alloy overall.

Kohls has lots of great deals, but on some things the quality isn't super good. I love love love Express, but I only shop there with coupons otherwise it's too expensive. A lot of times they will send me $15 off $30 or $30 off $75, so I just wait till I have a coupon and then get some cute tops. Etsy has amazing custom clothes, but again, expensive. Not sure if you have Target by you, but a lot of their tops are pretty cute and inexpensive.

@ whitelop, you are very funny. I have tried sewing (learned when I was little) it didn't turn out so well. I can make pillows, and blankets and I am pretty good at mending stuff. But I couldn't make clothes to save myself.

I ended up buying from Charlotte Russe, and a couple others. I bought about 300 dollars worth.

Latest posts

Back