Where do you buy your NIC Grids?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
I wanted to ask UK members where you get your NIC grids from?

Can you please give me the link so I can compare the prices and find the best ones?

Thankies in advance :p

I would love to have something like this (taken from the NIC cages thread part 1)

cage1.jpg

But I would rather it be like this one because the plan is to get Dippy and Fluffball bonded together in one cage and Benjamin and a girlfriend in another. These have both got to fit in the Summer house so higher would be better.

niccage001.jpg

Michaela I have looked in the store before but I wasn't too sure what I was looking for, I'll look on the website :)

Tracy that website wouldn't work for me :S

Michaela I looked at the link, are they the grids you brought? How many 'packs' did you buy??

Can you show me a picture of your set up and tell me how many packs it took to make that setup, Thankies :)

Got mine from screwfix. :)

A few of the cages I made:
camera328.jpg

camera333.jpg

camera340.jpg

camera339.jpg

camera341.jpg

£18.59 for 4 cubes = 16 pannels. The basic 2x3 pen took 20 grids, keep in mind that was also without a top on it. Also remember about 1000 zip ties (literally! some break, you will spend more time re-doing the cages then keeping them and cage ties break and some are faulty. Always handy to keep to hand anyway :) )

Yes Becca I have them ones. This is Maddie's cage;

031copy.jpg

(It's actually different to this now though, but it's about the same size).

I bought three boxes but that took 2 exactly, you could make one with more space but using the same number of grids I just wanted her to have three floors. She doesn't spend much time in her cage.

Thats what I want my buns too look like, they look really cool!

I'll buy 4 boxes for 4 buns :D They will be 2 to a cage :)

FYI Michaela I may need your help to put it together like yours hehe!!

Becca wrote:
I like the last picture with the shelf, but I want it bigger as there will be 2 bunnies in it...
To be honest I think that would be fine with Dippy and Fluffball in it or Benjamin and Fluffball. Its bigger then it looks, you could easily sit 4 full grown people in it and still have comfortable space Lol.

I had a cage like Michaela's, spent about half an hour putting it together....Longest half hour of my life :blushan: :biggrin2:

Becca wrote:
Oh lol - hehe!!!

Okay, I might have it like yours to begin with then when I have more time to do it properly will change it around and experiment.
Believe me, you will want to change the cage around everyday when you first get the grids lol .

Latest posts

Back