Where can I buy Critical Care??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterscotch

Reaction score
Where do you buy your Critical Care? I've checked Oxbow's site, Petco, Chewy and Small Pet Select and no one has it. The only place I can find it is ebay. I'd rather not risk buying from ebay. Butterscotch gets spayed this Friday and I want some on hand just in case. Would my vet have it maybe?

I couldn't get the Oxbow web site to work properly on my tablet (I don't have internet, I use phone data). Maybe they have it but I couldn't see it due to the technical issues I have? If they have it I can go to my sister's house to use her computer to order some if I have to...

Thanks!

I get my Critical Care from amazon! I would recommend getting the fine grind bag (tan colored one) because it's easier to get into a syringe.

I got some from my vet the last time Bugs went through stasis. It would probably be easier to get it from your vet.

Last edited:
For the oxbow brand they only sell to registered Veterinarians ( last time I checked). So if you want that brand try asking your Vet. Sherwood Pet brand make a critical care that you could buy from their website.

Thank you so much everyone!! I can't believe I didn't think of Amazon. If my vet doesn't sell it (I'll call when they open on Monday) then I'll order some.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back