Where are all the Aussies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Im new to this site. I need someone to talk to, cant eat, sleep or anything. My rabbits live outside in a huge fox proof enclosure, within it they dug their own burrow. It has an entrance, not an exit. Four days ago mum said she would shut their gate before dusk and she didnt. I have not seen them since and I am beside myself with grief not knowing. I found some of Wubby's fur from her back tail, nothing else. I have thrown a corn cob and carrot at the entrance to their burrow and they have been gone in the morning. Do you think one or both might be hiding in there or do you think its the possums grabbing the food? Would a possum risk grabbing it from a little bit inside the entrance of a burrow? I cant stop crying. Can anyone give me any advice? Suzie

Just thought I'd drop in here again, have probably posted before, but I've only just become the proud owner of a rabbit again. I'm located in Adelaide, it's been pretty warm here today so the lucky thing got to spend most of his first day inside.

Hi people I live in Melbourne - Becc looks like you are from Gippsland my parents are from Metung and when I go and visit sometimes my bunnies go too but I am terrified of mosquitoes so have to keep them covered up even transferring them from the car to the house and so on. Are the rest of you paranoid about mossies? I have lost bunnies before
Ann

Mosquitoes are a worry, the annual shot for calici is fine but you still have to worry about myxo. Bandit's hutch is outside and unfortunately near a fish pond that we get mozzie larvae in. I do my best to keep them down but can't really stop them. I've got Bandit's hutch covered in flyscreen to keep them out the best I can.

Hi Everyone,
I'm fairly new to the site.

I'm into Mini Lops & I was really pleased to find a way to connect with other bunny lovers :wave:

My name is Teresa & I'm from Tasmania. I live rural between D/pt & L/ton.

I have a file with pictures of my Lops in the introduction section.

I'd especially like to keep in touch with other Lop lovers :group2:

I'm from Perth, WA - originally from Queensland, the only no-bunny state. I'm so glad that I live here now and have become a happy bunny owner!

honeybunnies, your lops are adorable! I have a ND, but I'm a sucker for lop ears. :}

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a breeder of Mini Lops, that are either fawn or orange in colour, that have blue eyes?

Either in Tasmania or in Victoria please.

If you do, could you private message me please?

kind regards, honeybunnies

Last edited:
Was in Brisbane, Qld, and now just moved to Sydney, NSW with our 2 year old Netherland Dwarf Horatio ^___^

Did you hide your bun in Brisbane, toyabrooke? ;) I'm from Brisbane and moved to Perth a few years ago. I don't think I could go back to Brisbane now, since you can't take bunnies!

Latest posts

Back