My lionheads due date is today and I know she could still have a few days to go but I'm not positive she is actually pregnant. My question is if she does not kindle a litter how long do I need to wait to rebreed her to be sure that she is just not having a longer pregnancy? And other question is based on the details below do you think she will have a litter? Thanks for any help! Additional details: She was breed the day before I bought her. The reason I'm concerned about her not having a litter is: -She had a what I'm assuming was a wool block problem that showed up a few days after I got her and didn't eat much and had very few and small droppings. I gave her Oxbow critical care to get her to eat again and within a day she was back to normal so in all 3-4 days of being "sick". -I could not feel any babies in her belly but it was my first time palpating a possibly pregnant rabbit so I don't trust my abilities quite yet!