Wheeeee!! We're MOVING!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
We're moving! :colors:We're moving! :elephant: We're moving! :bunnydance:

We've been living in a neighborhood that was turned into a FEMA park after Katrina. The area was alreadyVERY bad, and it got WAY worse afterwards. Drive-by shootings, drug dealings, robberies, rapes... oh man it's horrible. We've been robbed, and a few weeks ago, we had a gun pulled on me and my mother while we were leaving the Walmart parking lot because this guy wanted us to run a stop sign into oncoming traffic so he could haul a$$. When we didn't, he chased our car down, pulled out a pistol and said he was going to shoot us. *Sigh*

WELL! We're MOVING!! We bought a 4 year old, nearly new double wide mobilehomeon 1.3 acres of land out in the sunny country land. It's about an hour away in a little town nearly no one has heard of. The entire surrounding area is nice, safe, no one locks their doors, it's freakin' awesome. We're moving in 6 weeks, on the 25th of July. WHEEEEE!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to be getting out of this city and AWAY from all the negativity and violence.

FINALLY, Harper will have a nice big, safeyard to run around in and have his own veggie garden! Before, he didn't even have a yard to run around in, and couldn't play outside on the porch because it was unsanfe. Not anymore, YAY!!!

The neighbors are really nice, and it's a small gravel road leading to the place, so it's safe to go jogging in the evenings and stuff. *So excited* A good family friend lives only2 blocks away, and my dad's friend lives about 5 blocks away!

Here's some pics of the land the realtor took, but we'll be taking more within a couple weeks, and I'll post them then. This is probably boring to a lot of people, BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! You guys just DON'T KNOW!!!!

Oh, BTW, that storage building is a ginourmous store shed, with electricity and water. It comes with the land and mobile home.

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

home3.jpg

Oh that's so horrible the situation you were in! Darn people, should get their head sout of their rears and stop acting like such idiots..

Yay! Movings so exciting... sounds like a fantastic place your going to! Great home too. I love th inside! Looks really nice! :)

Hoppy moving! I know Harper's going to love the house and yard!:brat:

:toastingbuns

Wow i couldn't imagine having to live in that situation,it must have been horrible,i can understand why you are so excited,i would be as well.I'm sure Harper will be just as excited as you are:),the house looks lovely and look at all that nice green grass,Harper will love it,good luck with the move and i wish you and your family all the best:)

ps,you must update when you finally move and let us know how much Harper loves it.

cheryl

Your new place looks great!! Thanks for sharing! I'd love to have a set up like that. :)

Congrats!! :jumpforjoy:

sas :)and the gang of five :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

PS: Do you have a blog? You can always put your personal things in there, it doesn't have to be stuck off in off-topic --although it's fine here too. :)

I'm so pleased to hear you are getting to go somewhere nice after all you have been through. It soundsvery scaryin your old neighbourhood. I hope it all goes well. Harper will LOVE it. Just wait, you will never have seen so many binkies!:bunnydance:

YAY!!! Congratulations!! Sounds like you guys really needed it, and it came JUST in time!! Good job!!

I bet you'll be counting down the days, huh?

Maisie and Flower do a Happy Bunny Dance for you and Harper (and your caravan of other animals ;))

:bunnydance::bunnydance:

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! (And a little bit of UGH!!!!) We're packing everything up. Holy poop, I am freakin' tired... and beginning to run low on boxes. We're about to leave to go get more boxes. I'm already tired, and my room is still a mess. Woe is me. :whatevah

We sold out existing place today, YAY!!!! That's one big hurdle out of the way. We move in to our new place in... *counts the days* 14 days!!!! *Does a happy moving dance*

Just in time too, we had a shootout two houses down night before last. Do any of these people have any brains whatsoever? :craziness

It's downright scary I tell ya...

Ah! That's scarey! Madness.. Just plain MADNESS!

:bangheadLearn some respect and have some dignity stupid people!

Hehe! 2 more weeks! :). You deserve it :). Tell us all about the new house when the time comes!

I will! Closing is next week, and we are to be going back out there for one final inspection at closing before moving in. I will be taking plenty of pics! :D

Ooo!!! I'm so happy for you!! And I'm glad you'll be moving somewhere safer. Thats part of the reason why we are moving, too. So I know how it goes. :) And Harper will LOVE it out there! :bunnydance: Congrats, and do tell us all about the house when you get settled!!! :D:cool:

Yay! Im so happy for you, Harper, Haley and the rest of the gang :)

Arent you so excited to have some place where they can get outside and run around in the green grass?!

It sounds like you've been through a lot lately. I cant imagine living in that kind of situation. You deserve this. I hope you will be very happy. Keep us posted on the move (being a recent college grad...I have moved almost every summer for5 years..I know how stressful it is..especially with all your pets!)

Best Wishes!

-Haley, Basil, Max, and Tumnus :bunnydance:

Oh wow - moving is such a chore! We've moved....many many times (Art was in the Air Force). I was so glad when we bought our house last year - our first home (and we're in our mid 40's).

Anyway - congrats on your move. I'm so happy for you. Just think - you get to figure out how to decorate your NEW room!

Peg

Latest posts

Back